SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Petition to Fire Rummy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Kerry Petition to Fire Rummy Reply with quote

Quote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200501190807.asp

January 19, 2005, 8:07 a.m.

Kerry: Join My Campaign
Nine weeks after his defeat, the Massachusetts senator is up and running.

Former Democratic candidate John Kerry has sent out what might be seen as the first political appeal of a possible 2008 presidential campaign.

In an e-mail addressed to supporters nationwide, Kerry asks that his campaign workers and volunteers reunite in a drive to force President Bush to fire Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. "I believe that together, the three million of us who worked together on the campaign can help the troops," Kerry writes. "We not only have a right to speak out against failed Bush policies: we have a duty to defend this country from a President who refuses to recognize the total inadequacy of his own Defense Secretary. That's how democracy works."

http://www.johnkerry.com/petition/rumsfeld_thankyou2.html

With thanks to Missy4 and OldWeasel1 over at the ChronWatch Forum, for bringing this to my attention.

Folks, I strongly suggest you "sign" this petition. Not because you want Rummy fired, of course, but to fill their site with your opinion of what they're doing. To do so, you need to enter a "dummy" identity. Here's what I used, and wrote...

I think you guys are pathetic, permitting Kerry, a known war criminal and traitor, to have the unmitigated gall to demand the removal of the Secretary of Defense. You're pathetic. Bush won. Kerry LOST. Get over it already. And get over yourselves, while you're at it...

First name: No
Last name: Name
e-Mail: noname@noname.com
Zip Code: 00000

I suggest you all do something similar...

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got her done Doc.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this is interesting.

John Kerry shows his profound lack of depth in his list of suggestions as to who might be more qualified than Rummie. This is to say he offers NO alternative at all and NO concrete reason for his assertions of Sec Rumsfelds supposed shortcomings.

Forgive me admin., but this guy is a god damn idiot. only a breath more cognizant than his supporters. If you're going to make a suggestion as he has you'd better have some alternatives on the table BEFORE you call for such a resignation.

He did not employ the scholarship to understand any of his missions in Nam, nor has he employed any diligence in understanding the issues which face our nation and soldiers today.

God Damn Botox sucking lightweight.

I can think of no other Sec of Defense in my lifetime if not in the whole of U.S. History, as qualified and competent as the Donald.

The key for all of us to understand where these fools are coming from is the way this administration, Rumsfeld at the fore, refuses to be sucked in by a very naive press corps striving to drive the direction of stories in synchronization with their needed ratings and vacation schedules.

Bush and Rumsfeld both speak directly to the American People and do not bother engaging in the tedium of educating a incompetent, ignorant and naive press.

One thing Kerry and the press corp have in common, a fascination with their own appearance and fashion sense. Whoop Di Doo! That don't do me much good when what I am looking to consume is news and information.

If I want to look at well dressed bimbo's I go look at pictures of Trish Goff and Georgina Grenville on the web.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can think of no other Sec of Defense in my lifetime if not in the whole of U.S. History, as qualified and competent as the Donald.

That is the truth. Well, so much for Kerry's consession speech! "We will come together and work together with the other side...." Well, that was a lie, just like everything about Kerry is a lie.

Hmmmm.......I wonder if he remembers what he says, he lies so much he cannot keep track anymore.......

We need to start a petition to get Kerry out of Public Office for good. Enough of his slanderous, lying garbage. Evil or Very Mad
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walter at ChronWatch wrote:
...Kerry met with Soldiers from his state, asking them what he should tell Congress about the war in Iraq. The troops told him that the good work that they are doing is not getting reported in the United States....Good Work

Silky Pony wrote:
...We not only have a right to speak out against failed Bush policies: we have a duty to defend this country from a President who refuses to recognize the total inadequacy of his own Defense Secretary. That's how democracy works....

Certainly that's how Silky Pony works. Certainly not for his constituency. Heck'll freeze over before this aging hippie says anything good about the military. I wonder if the Massachusetts troops know what he's up to. Someone ought to tell them.
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry Petition to Fire Rummy Reply with quote

Doc Farmer wrote:
Quote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200501190807.asp

January 19, 2005, 8:07 a.m.

Kerry: Join My Campaign
Nine weeks after his defeat, the Massachusetts senator is up and running.

Former Democratic candidate John Kerry has sent out what might be seen as the first political appeal of a possible 2008 presidential campaign.

In an e-mail addressed to supporters nationwide, Kerry asks that his campaign workers and volunteers reunite in a drive to force President Bush to fire Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. "I believe that together, the three million of us who worked together on the campaign can help the troops," Kerry writes. "We not only have a right to speak out against failed Bush policies: we have a duty to defend this country from a President who refuses to recognize the total inadequacy of his own Defense Secretary. That's how democracy works."

http://www.johnkerry.com/petition/rumsfeld_thankyou2.html

With thanks to Missy4 and OldWeasel1 over at the ChronWatch Forum, for bringing this to my attention.

Folks, I strongly suggest you "sign" this petition. Not because you want Rummy fired, of course, but to fill their site with your opinion of what they're doing. To do so, you need to enter a "dummy" identity. Here's what I used, and wrote...

I think you guys are pathetic, permitting Kerry, a known war criminal and traitor, to have the unmitigated gall to demand the removal of the Secretary of Defense. You're pathetic. Bush won. Kerry LOST. Get over it already. And get over yourselves, while you're at it...

First name: No
Last name: Name
e-Mail: noname@noname.com
Zip Code: 00000

I suggest you all do something similar...

Dear Mr. Kerry,

Sign your forms for release of all your records yet?

We'd really like to see if you were dishonorably discharged.

Yours,

FDL
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wonderful way to spend a Friday evening, letting Kerry know how I truly feel about him. Evil or Very Mad

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone on this site or chronwatch should know someone from MA who is with a group in Iraq - who can have them ask and report back to us what the troops told Kerry....
guess I'll have to start checking out chronwatch (thanks for the site)... when I came to this site, I had never been to a BB or forum before.... now I'm on about 3 and I didn't know what a BLOG was....now I check into several thruout the week. I have a separate favorite's listing just for blogs! I have to rotate - cant keep up with it all!

anyone know what happened to the petition we sent to FRist back in Oct? does he think we're gonna forget about it? maybe we all need to send him a letter.... and an email....

and paper letters to Kerry's office...
I'll go to that petition and see what I can do (hope I can figure it out)...

we can't give up on this!!!!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: kerry Reply with quote

her we go again folks, not even a month back from iraq, and its vietnam all over again, only this time we all need to start fighting back just like we did before the elections, I cannot beleive that parasite, is working against the goverment in 71 he was not a senator is it not a a crime to speak out against the goverment when you are a senator or congressmen
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry writes. "We not only have a right to speak out against failed Bush policies: we have a duty to defend this country from a President who refuses to recognize the total inadequacy of his own Defense Secretary. That's how democracy works."

Maybe he is on to something! The majority of Americans sure recognized the total inadequacy of Kerry as a presidential candidate!

One would really like to see Rumsfeld go one on one with Kerry. I know where my money would be. No doubt Rumsfeld doesn't think Kerry's petition of political dead-enders is worth a damn in h*ll!

I guess Kerry's revived political tantrums are designed to make him relevant again.

Rots of ruck, Lurch!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: