SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A "stray WMD" that had been scavenged by militants
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craig

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
I love how far the goal posts are moving. Before the war we had tons of Anthrax and Sarin, not to mention muchroom clouds over our cities.

Now we have sideless mobile weapons RV's, 1 Sarin gas shell that detonated but only caused eye irratation and a vial of Botox in the fridge of an old scientist.

Actually if that was Sarin the folks exposed had way more than "eye irritation". In fact they likely didn't have eye irritation at all. They might have problems that hopefully fast treatment can minimalize.

I am one to avoid to exaggerate or to minimalize what is actual.

The report I have seen so far would only *indicate* that the perps might not have known what they had. If they did know what they had they did not know squat about it.

The descriptions give so far might indicate that the ******** got something that they thought might be some explosive round.

Well, what I read so far gave me the impression that not only had it not exploded to the extent that it was still recognizable that it was unmarked but that it was in a bag.

Not enough information to go on but if one went on it I supose that one could guess that propellent charge had not been set off and that it was not a high explosive round.
Or WTF ? Maybe some bozo's stuck some 1/4 Lb of something to it and just blew it a little ways off from where it was and broken.

Whatever....

I would not assume that some my above silliness be any more valid than someone who figure that is *PROOF* !!! That Saddam had WMD worth going to war for.
Hell - I am still thinking that the ******* ought to have had stased something somewhere. But still not to go to war for.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: