SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dems Not Answering Kerry's Call

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Dems Not Answering Kerry's Call Reply with quote

from NewsMax.com

Monday, Jan. 17, 2005 12:42 p.m. EST
NBCer: Dems Not Answering Kerry's Call

While Sen. John Kerry has made it clear he's interested in running for president again in 2008, party insiders aren't very enthusiastic about the prospect.

"Kerry has been reaching out very aggressively and finding that many of the people that he automatically thought would be on board are not," NBC's Campbell Brown told "The Chris Matthews Show" on Sunday.

Meanwhile, his 2004 running mate, John Edwards, "is much farther along than even many Democrats realize in putting together his team for '08, planning and getting organized."

Among those not "automatically on board" is Kerry's wife, Teresa, who insiders say has vowed "Never again," as far as presidential politics is concerned.

"It's a once-in-a-lifetime thing," a friend of Teresa's told the Boston Herald last week. "She's 66 now ... and you know as you get older, your priorities change. Teresa will never do it again."

SBD
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Teresa

Thank god for small favors. If this report is correct, we won't have to put up with either one of them anymore. Cool
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, dang... it IS Campbell Brown. But, it sure is a nice thing to hope for, hm?

I notice the Democratic party is now working on getting a reputation for being closer to God. Not that they want to go to church or believe in a diety or practice any religion - only that they need to beef up their rep for having a better relationship with God. ::::/me shakes head::::

Looks like they're still tilting at windmills as to what course to pursue next, answering the hard questions about where they went wrong. We could tell them. But they won't listen. They're going to keep blaming it on the VRWC and the "Republican Attack Machine" that didn't give them time to react to the salvos.

They didn't go after the unions hard enough .... umm.... unions are losing power and presence in this country as a political force. Why should they care about that?

They didn't respond to the Swifts fast enough... :::rolls eyes:::: Oh, yah, and with what could they have possibly responded that didn't make that train wreck even worse than it was?

They're in deep denial. Insane. They keep coming up with these wild guesses that get more far-fetched and deeper into psychobabbly gobbledegook every day.

But, if this story is true, at least they aren't going to try to run Kerry, again.

By next election, the real analysis of this election is going to be writ large upon the collective consciousness, and Iowa isn't going to be so quick to buy a pig in a poke, leading the rest of the country down that rosy path dubbed "electability."

Ain't no sech horse..... an' that dog won't hunt, either.... Wink
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're going to be pushing Hillary. And I hope she gets the nomination...not that I will vote for her, mind you...but maybe that will be the only thing that will convince Kerry that it's finally over for him.

Maria
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see Teresa with her hubby at the inauguration, gosh where was she?
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
I didn't see Teresa with her hubby at the inauguration, gosh where was she?

Maybe this cartoon wasn't meant to be a joking matter.. Laughing

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: