SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling in Reinforcements

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OLD_SALT
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Calling in Reinforcements Reply with quote

For months now, I have logged on this forum, doing battle with some of the most condescending foreigners and arrogant liberals. Their anti-American attitude is nothing less than treacherous.

(Deleted By Admin)

Well, this Old Salt knows when it is time to call in reinforcements. I am either getting too old, or too weary of arguing over and over with these people on the same subject. I would love to see some new patriotic blood join me in showing these mislead people the true meaning of Americanism.

Please post all of the pro-American articles and editorials you can find, and I am sure that you will be getting some heated discourse from the “hate America first” crowd. Your assistance in putting these people in their place is appreciated.

Thanks,
Old Salt

Admin note: Please don't solicit assistance or recommend retaliation against other forums here. It's historically a mess to cleanup once it's started. Thanks.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is well up there on my list of wierdest web sites I have seen.
OLD_SALT
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uisguex Jack wrote:
That is well up there on my list of wierdest web sites I have seen.

And they believe that they are normal... go figure
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: