SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

!ABC's Person of the Week! US Army's 115th Engineering Group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: !ABC's Person of the Week! US Army's 115th Engineering Group Reply with quote

So refreshing to see the MSM show the good!!!
I just saw on ABC Nightly News they had the person of the week story - The Army's 115th Engineering group and (Major?) Joel Miller arranged for a sick Iraqi girl to come to a hospital in Maine to have heart surgery. The Doctor and his foundation in Maine paid for the entire thing.

Joel Miller and the entire 115th Engineering Group from Utah, ABC's person of the week! CONGRATULATIONS to them, and to ABC for doing that story!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the notion has begun to set in that the incessant denigration of our nation's effort with nothing but BAD NEWS is causing former viewers to seek their information elsewhere. While I applaud the positive nature of the story, one can hardly call it a trend. They have a LONG row to hoe in THAT regard.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe an overwhelmingly positive response from viewers to ABC would help! Email time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: