SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Whacky Whacky World of George Felos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanya
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: The Whacky Whacky World of George Felos Reply with quote

This is gut wrenching and horrifying!

http://hyscience.typepad.com/hyscience/2005/02/michael_schiavo_2.html

"Describing the period he was separated from his ex-wife, "that weekend I experienced rage. Savage, unadulterated, and murderous rage." (pg 6)

Describing the period he was separated from his ex-wife, "that weekend I experienced rage. Savage, unadulterated, and murderous rage." (pg 6)

Felos wrote about his ex-wife, "To her, I seemed unattractive, sexually unexciting, balding, boring, and just not enough fun to be with....she didn't need me anymore. For her, marriage to me inflicted a fate worse than death. She admitted that for the past year or so she had wished for my death, and whenever I flew hoped the plane would crash." (pg 7)

About his anger towards his ex-wife, "I was on fire, fueled by thoughts of bludgeoning and tearing her apart." (pg 23)

Describing the period he was recuperating from his divorce, "it consisted mostly of dreams of being tormented in some inferno." (pg 27)

Mrs Browning, do you want to die? Do you want to die? - I nearly shouted as I continued to peer into her pools of strikingly beautiful but incognizant blue eyes. It felt so eerie." (pg 63)

"Whatever your opinion about tube feeding, the hard fact was it now stood between Mrs. Browning and her death." (pg 64)

About Mrs. Estelle Browning "...I carried with me the resolute determination to sever the artificial cord that bound Estelle Browning to this earthly realm. Her agonized cry for release ran though my mind over and over again, and I felt our spiritual bond." (pg 76)

"With my son as catalyst, I felt stirrings of my own early childhood, which was less than idyllic. I unconsciously blamed myself for permitting myself to be abused, and I believed I was, as a child. At some point early in my childhood I self-divided into a protector and the inner essence I was protecting." (pg 4Cool

While on a plane trip, Felos thought "I wonder what it would be like to die right now?" (pg 181)

Felos wrote that God told him, "You are more powerful than you realize." (pg 182)

About the Estelle Browning case, "I still got a kick that evening seeing myself on the TV news, notwithstanding my frequently displayed countenance in the media of late."

"If I had to urinate, I didn't wait until the next commercial, I immediately got up and went. On the first urge to defecate, I left for the bathroom rather than making one more phone call." (pg 292)

"I can truly say my wife was enamored with me. I suppose power and
success really are potent aphrodisiacs - as my spouse had made particularly
evident our previous night at the Governor's Inn." (pg 246)

As I said before, welcome to the whacky whacky world of George Felos. Yet another twist in the absolutely bizarre and unexplainable (mis)treatment of Terri Schiavo!"

http://www.bluedolphinpublishing.com/Litigation.htm
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That guy is goofier than a duck on ether.

There's a special place in hell for people like him and the "husband".

Sorry if that's very charitable.

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: