SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wake up call/Florida

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheyenne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Wake up call/Florida Reply with quote

First I want to thank everyone in this forum that has provided links to get the rest of Terri Schiavo’s story that the MSM doesn’t want people to know. I was not logged in here (I seem to have problems so I just give up after awhile) but I was reading what everybody posted and I think you all a great bunch and I for one have learned so much from you all over the last year! Thanks for keeping me informed Laughing
For the last couple of weeks I have been on a email campaign to everyone in the government who I thought could help Terri and the Schindlers. But nothing has helped. Now we seem to have the big cover up by not allowing the family to have their own expert at the autopsy. I am sickened at what happen to Terri and the barbaric way she was murdered. It is all unbelievable that the Florida court system allowed this to happen! I cannot understand why the state leaders decided they could not stop what was happening to her. I am also outraged that a feeding tube is now considered life support and pvs or brain damage is now considered brain dead! Oh and don't get me started on the allowing hearsay as evidence!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
My husband and I own our a trucking business and boy this has been a wake up call to my family and friends. I don’t feel comfortable going to the state of Florida anymore for business or vacation. What if there was an accident and my husband and I could not talk for ourselves? Neither one of us want to be hooked up to life support if we are brain dead with no hope but who would of thought that life support was feeding tubes? And there is a big difference between brain dead and brain damaged. Its time to research and find out how best to protect my family during our travels. I know that a living will is good to have but each state has their own laws. So for now bye-bye Florida. For my families protection we will not be taking anymore loads to that state or vacations.
The whole situation with Terri stinks of conflict of interest, corruption and cover up!! I can only hope that the good people of the state of Florida can weed these dirt bags out of their government by demanding they step down or vote them out and of course I feel some of these people deserve to be in JAIL. This may hurt the state of Florida tourism!! I can't believe we are the only people having second thoughts about going there.
You all take care and Thanks again for being here through yet another crisis in our great country!! Wink
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Cheyenne!
It is very empowering to be able to use this medium and the Internet to learn the truth. Researching has never been easier, and it's all out there to discover and uncover. I personally can say that coming here has been a therapeutic exercise in moral support.
Cheyenne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rdtf, I couldn't agree more, it is therapeutic. I can't seem to start my day without my daily fix of this forum, Drudge Report, WorldNetDaily, and Newsmax!
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Good idea Reply with quote

Good idea, I'm not going near Florida, either. Too close to Cuba. Why would anybody in their right mind go to Berlin in 1940? If that had been my daughter, I'd be facing at least one death penalty, if not three or more, assuming I was still alive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: