SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jane Fonda / traitor on Larry King show today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Jane Fonda / traitor on Larry King show today Reply with quote

guess she can come out of hiding on soft ball
Larry King show to promote her book!

I don't accept her 'hollow words' as an aplogy!

to late anyway..... if I thught she reeeeaaallly
meant it , I might forgive her....but never forget.

but I sure don't see any signs of her being
sorry for what she did - only for getting
'caught' being a traitor.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no idea that anyone watched LKL. What channel is it on? Not sure DirectTV receives it - I never have seen it
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RogerRabbit wrote:
I had no idea that anyone watched LKL. What channel is it on? Not sure DirectTV receives it - I never have seen it

CNN
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll bet Larry King didn't bring up the topic of prisoners trying to pass fonda secret written notes during her prison visit. They were trying to let people at home know they were being tortured.

Fonda callously turned the notes over to North Vietnamese prison officials, which resulted in even more torture.

Only the affected prisoners can forgive her. Until they do, I say blackball her, her book, and all her movies.

Nalt
Essayons
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Understand that you can cast an "I do not believe this BS" and it will prevail because you refuse to address the problem.

Fonda is a traitor and is trying to sell her new book. She wants to make money again at our expense - and she will if our voices are not heard.

Get on the bandwagon and send your input to LKL. This is not the time to stick our heads in the sand.

Go to http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/ and post your opinions.

BS here remains herRegards
Dick
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I hate it when I seem to be standing up for this traitor. Embarassed

But, the part of the story about the notes is false. It's been circulated so much in email that people take it as true, especially since the rest of the email is true in substance.

What she did was bad enough - it needed no embellishing.

I'd love to speak to the person who started that addition to the story. They played right into our opponents hands by adding false information to it, thereby leaving anti-Hanoi-Jane people looking like liars. Sad
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Essayons wrote:
Go to http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/ and post your opinions.

Thank you, Dick. I went and left my honest "regards" for Ms. Fonda - well, as honest as I could be, without using profanities. Wink

I doubt seriously that Jane Fonda will ever see it, but maybe Larry King's staff will at least realize that there are people who are actively boycotting this woman and her products and her appearances.

Unfortunately, those of us who detest her are going to be outnumbered by the millions who will tune in to see if she'll talk about her threesomes. Rolling Eyes
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all the pundits from both parties discussing whether or not to forgive the traitor, I emailed many of them to remiond them that it isn't up to the American Public if she gets forgiveness. It is up to those of us she hurt the most, Viet Nam Veterans and POWs.

Some individuals may forgive her and that is their right. However, I still sport my bumper sticker proudly and will continue to do so.

I WILL FORGIVE JANE FONDA
WHEN THE JEWS FORGIVE HITLER!

tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane and her comrad John and their "wicked tounge", not only caused many American Soldiers torture and death. They also caused thousands of deaths when they helped force our troops out of South Viet-Nam.
I could never in a thousand years forgive either one of them two commies.
Only God with his wisdom can forgive such horrible acts.
But I don't think God forgives everybody that comes to Him, or He would have never created a special place for these two called HELL.
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Essayons,

Thanks for the link.

I was too young to serve in Vietnam, but I think we were right to try.

Note: The form for King's site asks if your comment is positive or negative. Since I'm positive that Fonda sucks, I clicked on "positive."

Here's what I sent to Larry King Dead:

Quote:
Good God! I am positively appalled. How could you give valuable show time to a traitor? Hanoi Jane belongs in a jail cell. She still doesn't get it. In case you were in a vegetative state at the time, after Saigon fell millions of people risked their lives to flee Vietnam on boats and rafts to escape the "worker's paradise."

Yeah, our government lied to us. She just now lost her cherry on that one? So what? Every government lies. Would you (or she) prefer the lies of Stalin? Or Mao? The basic truth of the situation lost in the nitpicking is that a non-communist government is usually better than a communist one. We committed the best of a generation to try and help keep a nation free. Idiot liberal traitor scum like Fonda and Kerry betrayed that effort and lost the war far from the battlefield.

The Vietnamese people who voted with boats sure as hell didn't think a communist Vietnam was an improvement. I'll bet the millions who died in communist prison camps wouldn't think they were better off either.

Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gee, 3x Navy, I could swear in my mind I can even see the POW telling about Jane and the note..... you sure that's not true? well, I'm sure you're sure or you wouldn't have posted it! Shocked

Lotsa, couldn't have said it better myself! I always click on 'positve' on the CNN emails also.... I always figure ' sure, I'm 'positive' I wanna say this to you all.... to ME it IS positive!

She was such a jerk.... about all I could think of tho was 'how many face lifts has she HAD? what was up with her eyes? I couldn't decide if she couldn't CLOSE them.... or keep 'em open! Don't even TRY to tell me a 67 yr old woman doesn't have frown lines, eye lines etc! Pull the skin tighter Jane, and the SMILE will be permanent!

gee, adding all the sex stuff and sad little stories about her dad and childhood (tears... lots of tears) .... all the idiots will run out and buy the book and make her even richer (she'll recoup her political donations) .... I wouldn't even buy Kerry's (got it from library)!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: