SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stolen Honor Commemorative Booklet Now Available Apr'05

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Stolen Honor Commemorative Booklet Now Available Apr'05 Reply with quote

http://stolenhonor.com/news/view.asp?id=26&page=

Stolen Honor's Significance Captured in New Booklet
(4/12/2005) - With the historical impact of John Kerry's defeat being felt everyday, the creators of "Stolen Honor: Wounds that Never Heal" have captured the significance of Stolen Honor by producing a commemorative booklet.

"Behind the Scenes of Stolen Honor: The People who Made a Difference" spotlights those who made the documentary American Film Renaissance recently named the "Documentary with the Greatest Impact in 2004".

The beautiful, full-color, 20 page booklet features the candid words of the 17 Stolen Honor Vietnam War POWs as they tell of their reaction to the film, why they participated and the effects they have witnessed. These men and some of their wives speak from the heart about their opportunity to tell the truth about what patriotism and service to their country is—and is not. They explain their involvement, at first reluctant, but encouraged by the leadership of Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Carlton Sherwood, and of the patriotism that has grown deeper, simply by voicing basic American values of honor. Here is a very small sample of their words.

"Thank God we found a path to reveal the truth about John Kerry."
Commander Ralph E. Gaither

"I thought it was absolutely necessary to educate the public about this man's war record."
Colonel George E. "Bud" Day

"Our testimony was nothing but the truth and from our hearts."
Colonel Gordon A. "Swede" Larson

The commemorative booklet has been distributed to everyone who participated in making the documentary and is now available to the public at a very low cost. Autographed by the producer, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Carlton Sherwood, the booklet can be purchased with or without the DVD for a limited time.

Behind the Scenes Booklet - $3.95 + $1 P&H per booklet
DVD and Booklet - $16.95 + $3 P& H per set

Last edited by kate on Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already have the DVD, but may pick up the booklet, ( or a few copies) to be able to hand out..... Wink
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads-up Kate...I somehow managed to miss your post on this and was about to post on it myself Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: