SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Those of Us With Web Sites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: For Those of Us With Web Sites Reply with quote

I coming in late on this and this might have been discussed and dealt with, so please bear with me

As I have read several threads and I haven't read them all, a lot of the posters have websites, lots of political ones. I was hoping we could network with what we have to get the word out or at least I could glean what some of you are doing to get the word out better

I have several web sites; one a POW/MIA one,
another one that is a Dedication to my Father and other VietVets. I have what you call several different military WebRings that connect my sites with other military sites.

What I would like to suggest is for some kind of banner that we can put on our websites with the SwiftVets.com link

( and maybe "The MeekOne", with his talent, can whip up one for this..?? )

Then, Of course, I work on and maintain a site for another Vietvet (and I still have not heard back from him after sending the SwiftVet link) His site GEts A LOT OF TRAFFIC with Vets that may not heard a thing about Kerry except what Kerry has lied about.

I also have a personal web site and a business affilate site that I would like to post a smaller button type that would fit in with the construction of my website. I wish I was talented with creating graphics but that has been my nemesis over the years!

I"m open to suggestions any of you have...

offtopic- Speaking of Trial lawyers (i.e Edwards) that is one of the reasons why WV is doing so poorly. Over a thousand WV doctors are NOT renewing their licenses this year while others are moving out of the states. They can't afford to practice medicine here. Why? Trial lawyers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: