SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: WTF Reply with quote

Got this email out of the blue and have no idea what he is talking about. It seems to me that there is a agenda out to start smearing Swifts in advance of the next election.

What happened to those Swift Boat heroes who waved the flag during last year presidential race.They are now silent. I`d like to hear how / why they received medals for heroism.

Maybe they learned the White House pro Israeli Neo Cons used them. They must be very proud supporting Pres.Bush @ Co., as U.S. casualties approach 2,000 in Iraq/Afghan.

This is my reply.

What you did or you do not understand, it was not for Bush, it was against Kerry period. Kerry disgraced the VN veteran in his Fulbright Commission speech at a time when the US was pulling out of Vietnam. In 1968 there was 5361,000 troops in VN and in 1971, when he made his speech it was 156,800 and two years later it was almost zero. Kerry wanted to be a protester and then a Hero, he can't be both. Why do you think most Swifties were against him and he could only marshal very few to support him and some only served on a patrol or two, it was because no one believed in him or liked him.

We are silent because we just wanted to stop Kerry from becoming POTUS, we helped out doing that and we have never been involved in his state's election and not get involved in any political action after the election. In that we have kept our word.

The casualties are a aspect that I wished did never happen, but in that same time we have lost over 150,000 on the highways of the US. Is life perfect, no but you and your type just want the US to lose and be disgraced. You and your type want to talk to these people and think you can talk to them into not attacking us. And one last thing, I have the courage to sign my name to a email I post and you hide. Now $%&! off and die.

Terry Boone RD2
PCF 90 Qui Nhon 68-69
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry, your indignation is well founded. Just like right after the election, several were upset that you guys decided to stand down and take a well deserved rest. They wanted it done for them and not to get their hands dirty.

I don't blame you a bit for telling whoever it was off. Next time, ask them where is their idignation at nearly 3,000 dieing in a single day in the US when terorrists flew airplanes into buildings and had plans to do more.

You can file that email in your "eye dee ten tee" file (ID10T) Laughing Wink
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: WTF Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
It seems to me that there is a agenda out to start smearing Swifts in advance of the next election.

Terry, IMHO John Kerry just had his last hurrah inre presidential viability. The Democrats themselves will see to that (along with her highness).

While the election was agonizingly close, the thought of his sleepless nights contemplating what might have been leaves me in near ecstasy. I hope Frum's rather premature "May I be the first to call you Mr. President" is seared...SEARED in his memory forever.

In fact, I think Kerry may actually be concerned about holding his Senate seat in '08. If not Jerry Corsi, I have every confidence that SOMEONE will make extremely good use of the body of work assembled by SVPT...perhaps even one of his own in the MA democrat primary...and he won't be able to evade his rendezvous with his past indefinitely.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MT Boone,

About your "$%&! off and die." comment:

I once had desire to put that sentiment in a message. Being then in Japan I figured to write it in Kangi so the stateside recipient would be mistaken of my solicitude. My translator friend said that made little sense in Japanese as everyone would like to '$%&! off and die'. What you say in their allegoric way is "Break your head on tofu and die." What's that mean in English? The implication is that if their head is soft enough to break on tofu they're pretty $%&! up! Whenever I'm angry enough for the first expression I'm calmed by reflecting on the second....watch the blood pressure. Don't let those bastages get you down!

-Wlm Shakespeare
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Terry !!
These creeps can't understand that when foreign nationals attacked Americans on American soil that there would be enduring repercussions.
These same people think the last election was all about the Swifties helping elect Bush.
They STILL don't get it. The Swifty contribution to the election process had nothing to do with Bush; it was our chance to set the record straight, restore our honor, tell the truth about allegations made against us years before, and to keep a traitor from becoming POTUS.
These same creeps also don't understand the concepts of Honor and Country that the men and women of this site understand and respect.
Terry, you can always count on your fellow Swifties and all those who have served and are serving now.
Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find this totally disgusting. To imply such things about the Swift Boats that served their country and served it well is dispicable. What did that jerk that sent you that UGLY email ever serve? Probably nothing but that ignorant mind and dirty mouth. I find the Israeli implication totally uncalled for and extremely anti-semetic. Another brainless Kerry moron supporter obviosly.Rolling Eyes

Well, you stated your point well, extremely well put.

BTW - this really &&^#(#&^ off so I am making sure my forum members read this...............

Freedom Watch Forum
RiflemanDD730
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: WTF Reply with quote

To mtboone.

That email is probably from a random nut and doesn’t represent an organized effort to discredit the Swifts. A far greater threat comes from the MSM in my opinion. Since I am one of those that thought that the Swifts should have stayed active to counter this threat, I feel that LewWaters’ comment suggesting that all of us only wanted others to do research was way off base. LewWaters’ quote “They wanted it done for them and not to get their hands dirty.” is a an opinion that is false in my case and I would guess is false in most who wanted the Swifts to stay active to use the power of their organization to offset the MSM.

The Swifts made their decision to stand down. They could easily have made the opposite decision. To denigrate the motives of all who suggested the second option simply doesn’t make sense and doesn’t help the cause.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rifleman, if you will go back and read the post, I said "several." I never claimed "all." "Several" were indeed upset as most of us know. It was those "several" I was addressing, not "all."
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rifleman:
MTBoone is one of the Swiftvets. The idiot sent that email to the wrong guy. He can say whatever the h*** he wants, and Lew is correct in supporting him.
RiflemanDD730
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:37 am    Post subject: WTF Reply with quote

LewWaters

I stand corrected. You clearly did not brand everyone who thought the Swifts should stay active as lazy. I should have read more carefully.

There will always be individual idiots that send emails like the one that was effectively handled by mtboone. In my opinion a far greater issue is the fact that the mainstream media has published the same message as fact and does not get challenged. Frankly, I don't know how the MSM can be challenged effectively without a large organization. Perhaps if Kerry was exposed with documentation or testimony and a media outlet like Fox News picked it up, the credibility of the Swifts would be forced upon the MSM.

For example, if some documentation was found that Kerry got his first PH through the influence of someone in Saigon, or his congressman, instead of the proper way (CO’s recommendation, AAR, PCR, and eyewitness account) his house of cards could fall.

Or, if the location of Kerry's boat could be documented to preclude his being in Cambodia at any time, his lame excuse that he was in Cambodia after Christmas would be exposed as another lie about Cambodia.

A third area is his lie about not being in the KC meeting where the murder of US Senators was discussed. FBI documents apparently exist that expose that lie.

I list these three because it seems that they might be the easiest to document. We know his CO did not recommend the 1st PH and even the Kerry supporters who claim to be eyewitnesses did not confirm hostile action or write an eyewitness account. Kerry was forced to admit he was not in Cambodia on Christmas and a further admission of another lie about Cambodia would be devastating. These two items coupled with the FBI KC documents would likely tip the balance of credibility toward the Swifts even in much of the MSM.

My personal focus is on the 1st PH. I have written a number letters and FOIA requests for documents. Currently I'm working with the Naval Inspector General's office.

I have always thought that focusing a large team on a few issues that seem easy to document would be the best way to expose the truth in a way that the MSM would accept. That's the reason I thought the Swifts ought to stay active.

Having said all of that, the issue is not likely to be relevant because Kerry is not likely to run again. The Swifts know the truth so the MSM bias will just be something we'll all have to live with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: