SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you all so very very much!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lisak
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Thank you all so very very much!!! Reply with quote

Dear Gentlemen,

Thank you once again for your courage.

It is so hard for me to put into words how much I appreciate the service you all provided for our country all ready, but now your service is just as important if not more since this is an enemy on our own ground, with an agenda that serves only himself.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story, Thank you for being willing to dredge up what could be very unpleasant memories, and Thank you for caring about the Truth. It’s people like all of you that make our country great.

Heart felt Thanks,

Lisa Knutson
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To all the Swift Vets And All vets !

I want to thank you for sticking your necks out for this country again.

I am greatful and will pass on your fight to anyone I encounter that is illinformed.

Maybe with this continued combined effort we can remind certain groups in all nations the significance of honor, dignity and Integrity.

The world is watching Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: