SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US Rep, Tom Tancredo: We Could Nuke Mecca

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: US Rep, Tom Tancredo: We Could Nuke Mecca Reply with quote

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/
Exclusive: US Representative Tom Tancredo in Response to U.S. Nuke Threat:
We Could Nuke Mecca
15 July 2005: He is a no-nonsense House Representative from Colorado, a staunch critic of the federal government's lax immigration and border enforcement policies, and one who recognizes the clear and present threat posed by Islamic terrorists inside the United States. In an exclusive interview today with Pat Campbell, host of AM 540 WFLA said yesterday he would request a briefing from the Justice Department on information it has on plans revealed by WND this week for a nuclear attack on the U.S. by al-Qaeda. Responding to a question by Mr. Campbell about our possible response to such a threat, Representative Tancredo said that there are things that could be done to pre-empt a threat, and in response to an attack as well. One response would be to take out one of their holy cities with a nuclear bomb if it was clearly proven Islamic terrorists were behind such an attack.
~snip~

I guess Mr. Tancredo doesn't mind speaking his mind.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it isn't that easy, and it wouldn't be an answer and we know that.

But I do love it when someone else says what we all are thinking! Cool
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These terrorists only understand one way of thinking Evil or Very Mad ,and since I dont see anyone on the radar for 08 guys like Tancredo deserve peoples attention.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Let's start a rhetorical game of one-upsmanship with Islamofascists. Perhaps they should now threaten Vatican City and a dozen other centers of religious or cultural import?

Only thing is, they're more likely to follow through.

Sorry, IMHO this is dangerous rhetoric and is deplorable coming from an elected US Rep.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
Great. Let's start a rhetorical game of one-upsmanship with Islamofascists. Perhaps they should now threaten Vatican City and a dozen other centers of religious or cultural import?

Only thing is, they're more likely to follow through.

Sorry, IMHO this is dangerous rhetoric and is deplorable coming from an elected US Rep.

I think you are entirely correct in your opinion. This is dangerous rhetoric.
I am beginining to wonder why Mr. Tancredo has become so vocal on so many controversial issues lately.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They already have threatened "Rome, the greatest seat of the infidels."

Last week? Ten days ago? Somewhere in there.

I dunno what the heck Tancredo is doing, but perhaps he was responding to the threat to the seat of Catholicism?

This increase in rhetoric could go south real quick.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't think of anything MORE counter productive than an attack on Mecca. It won't kill enough bad guys and will generate myriad more. Than again if Rome or Jerusalem is destroyed than it's an all out religious war of extermination and all bets are off.

-Wlm Shakespeare
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I B Squidly wrote:
I can't think of anything MORE counter productive than an attack on Mecca. It won't kill enough bad guys and will generate myriad more. Than again if Rome or Jerusalem is destroyed than it's an all out religious war of extermination and all bets are off.

Tancredo has placed a target on our backs by attacking the entire Muslim world with these irresponsible comments. Just when the President is making headway with followers of Islam by promoting freedom, Tancredo cuts him off at the knees. Tancredo comments fuel the fire and do nothing to resolve the crisis we are in now.

Will the inflammatory comments of Tancredo lead us to the fulfilment of the prophecies of Nostradamus and several Marion appiritions testimonies?

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Phantomsgt you need to chill out! And besides, this isn't even on the national news. They are too busy going after Rove.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
Wow! Phantomsgt you need to chill out! And besides, this isn't even on the national news. They are too busy going after Rove.

The Islamic media could care less about Carl Rove but they are widely publishing what Tancredo stated. How do you piss off a Billion Muslims? Threaten Mecca!

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: US Rep, Tom Tancredo: We Could Nuke Mecca Reply with quote

I don't know why they don't gather up the pieces of the suicide bombers and wrap them in a pig skin and bury it within camera shot. I hear Muslims fear that and consider it a quick ticket to hell.

BuffaloJack wrote:
Exclusive: US Representative Tom Tancredo in Response to U.S. Nuke Threat:
We Could Nuke Mecca
15 July 2005: He is a no-nonsense House Representative from Colorado, a staunch critic of the federal government's lax immigration and border enforcement policies, and one who recognizes the clear and present threat posed by Islamic terrorists inside the United States. <snip>http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/

I guess Mr. Tancredo doesn't mind speaking his mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: