SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VAdm Stockdale Laid To Rest At Naval Academy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: VAdm Stockdale Laid To Rest At Naval Academy Reply with quote

My niece attended the service and reports that VAdm Stockdale was attended by 5 Medal Of Honor recipients and Sen. John McCain.

Quote:
Academy, Nation Mourn the Loss of Ret. Vice Admiral James B. Stockdale

NAVAL ACADEMY FUNERAL SERVICE FOR VADM JAMES B. STOCKDALE

ANNAPOLIS, Md. – The Naval Academy will conduct a funeral service for Retired Vice Admiral James B. Stockdale, Medal of Honor recipient, former Vietnam POW and Naval Academy Distinguished Graduate, Saturday, July 23, 2005. The funeral service will begin in the Naval Academy Chapel at 8:30 a.m. Following the service, Vice Admiral Stockdale will be buried with full military honors in the Naval Academy Cemetery.

U.S. Naval Academy

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stockdale was one tough fella.

I don't know if I could bash my face in with a stool to keep from being an object of propaganda.

RIP to a great American.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: