SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swift boats in Cambodia ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FF1047
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Swift boats in Cambodia ??? Reply with quote

Lets assume that at some point Swift boats were used for Special Ops missions into Cambodia. Any boat Captain picked for missions like that would have the following qualifications:

1) Someone that could keep his mouth shut ...
2) Someone with some real experience in country (i.e. more than 3 months)
3) Someone respected by his superiors ...

Kerry is going to hang himself if he keeps up this "secret mission" story ...
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the paperwork??? Gotta prove it, cannot just say it.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry = Secret Agent Man
mcb58
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry= Bull S___ Artist Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

THE GREAT FIFTY-EIGHT
MDunlap
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, this story is total bull. Everyone with a brain knows it. How can something be SEARED into your brain and the facts be all wrong. I can certainly remember the day Kennedy was shot. It was seared into my brain and the date, time, and what I was doing was SEARED into my brain. Along with 9/11. Nothing has changed there. Especially history. Written history.

Now lets see…I was just trying to remember my history….Kerry said that he was being shot at by the Khamer Rouge on one side and the friendly fire from the other side of the border. Correct me if I am wrong. The Khamer Rouge did not exist until 1972 or 1973 did it?
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Khmer Rouge Reply with quote

I just checked the internet and: "The Cambodian Government has been working on a draft law for the United Nations to establish a court to try former KR for the deaths of up to 2 million persons in Cambodia during the 1975-79 period." On another site: "Cambodian Communists. Khmer Rouge soldiers, aided by North Vietnamese and Viet Cong troops, began a large-scale insurgency against government forces in 1970, quickly gaining control over more than two thirds of the country. The strength of the Khmer Rouge rose dramatically from around 3,000 in 1970 to more than 30,000 in 1973...."
BlueLotus
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said in my email to O'Reilly....

I can guarantee you that any 101st Airborne soldier who was in Bastogne during Christmas 1944 knows EXACTLY what they were doing at that time and where.

Strange that those heroes can remember yet Kerry the "hero", according to Bill, can't.

Kerry is just digging himself a deeper hole.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: