SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CIA ROGUE WEASEL THREATENS MURDER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: CIA ROGUE WEASEL THREATENS MURDER Reply with quote

Quote:

To the Point News
CIA ROGUE WEASEL THREATENS MURDER
Guest Author
By Tex Manchester
Thursday, August 4, 2005

You first learned in The CIA in Deep Qaaqaa last October about a group of left-wing “Rogue Weasels” that incoming CIA Director Porter Goss was purging from Langley.

It’s important to understand that the CIA has been a left-wing outfit since the 1970s. The Watergate Scandal was pretty much a coup to oust Richard Nixon from the White House conducted in a cooperative effort by the CIA left-wingers, the Democrat Party, and the Media. This same cabal thinks it can conduct a similar coup against George Bush and Karl Rove over the ridiculous Plamegate nonsense.

Problem is, Bush is smarter than Nixon, the bloggers are smarter than Old Media, and Porter Goss is smarter than the Weasels. In fact, many of the Weasels are unbelievably stupid.

Exhibit A for this is how they have allowed a former CIA analyst named Larry Johnson to take the lead in publicly condemning the President for the “scandal” of the “leak” in the press of Valerie Plame’s name as working for the CIA.

On July 22, Johnson went before a kangaroo panel of Capitol Hill Democrats and stated that Bush’s failure to fire Karl Rove, who obviously was the treasonous leaker according to him, was jeopardizing national security. Then he said the same thing the next day when he gave the Democrat Party’s weekly national radio address.

If Larry Johnson is the best the CIA-Democrat-Media cabal can come up with, dreams of another Watergate are hippie hallucinations. For the fun question is: How stupid is Larry Johnson?

You can imagine the Johnny Carson-Ed McMahon skit:

Johnny: “So how stupid is this guy, Ed?”

Ed: “Johnny, let me tell you. Larry Johnson is so stupid that just two months before the September 11 terrorist attack on America, on July 10, 2001, he wrote an op-ed for the New York Times entitled ‘The Declining Terrorist Threat’.”

Johnny’s mouth drops open in shock while the audience bursts out in laughter. Ed continues: “I kid you not. He actually wrote that Americans were ‘bedeviled by fantasies about terrorism,’ and had ‘little to fear’ from terrorists. But then that’s par for an intelligence agency that never saw September 11 coming, and whose primary objective afterwards was to make sure no one got fired over it.”

Johnny deadpans: “It’s hard to believe that anyone in the CIA could be that stupid.” Johnny rolls his eyes and mugs for the audience, which again explodes in laughter.

Ed: “But wait, there’s more! You’re not going to believe this. There’s a conservative Internet discussion forum called Free Republic. I read it all the time, great stuff. Anyhow, someone on this forum was so upset with the testimony of Larry Johnson and 10 of his ex-CIA colleagues that he wrote:

‘The best way to deal with their seditionist tendencies is to get 11 nooses and 11 nice tall trees. Not that I would advocate any sort of violence. As Richard Nixon once said, “That would be wrong.’

“Pretty juvenile, huh? But here’s the part you won’t believe. Larry Johnson sent him a personal email threatening to kill him! Here, I’ll read it for you:

‘Hey you coward. You want to try to put a noose around our necks? We tell the truth and you threaten violence? Send your address and we will be happy to visit. You should be aware that one of our group helped track down and kill Pablo Escobar and other middle eastern terrorists. How dare you challenge our patriotism? We will be happy to meet you anytime, anywhere. Name the place.’

Neither McMahon nor Carson nor the audience would have anything to say or laugh at after that.

You can read the entire exchange on Free Republic. Being the bright Freepers they are, it was quickly verified that lcjohnso@ix.netcom.com is indeed Johnson’s email address, as listed in the Administrative Contact for the website registration of his company, Berg Associates.

So – the ex-CIA poster boy of the Democrats’ campaign to target Karl Rove threatens in writing to have the person who killed Pablo Escobar pay a “visit” to the home of a critic, and it’s not news? Funny what Old Media finds newsworthy.

Johnson’s threat has been sent to the Maryland Montgomery County Police, Rockville Station, as that is the jurisdiction from where he sent the email. What are the odds that Johnson will be prosecuted?

By the way, Ed McMahon would have a punch line. He’d finish by giving Johnny a final example of Johnson’s stupidity: Pablo Escobar was not a “middle eastern terrorist.” He was a Colombian drug lord.

[Tex Manchester is a former military intelligence officer.]

SBD
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Merciful heavens! That is just incredible. If it's true and verifiable, it's very serious.

Has the email been analyzed enough to be absolutely certain that this was not a forgery? (Forging an email address is easy enough that I can do it if I put a little effort into it. And spammers forge my domain name into their spam runs all the time, which has resulted in my domain name ending up on blocklists that are run by ignorant or indifferent ISP's.)

I'll bet Johnson is sweating buckets and hoping like mad that no accident happens to the target of his email, whether he sent it or not. Yikes!
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our CENTRAL INCOMPETENCE AGENCY strikes out again. They really thought Pablo was from the Middle East.

I guess they have been looking for Bin Laden in the jungles of Columbia.

Porter Goss has his work cut out ridding the Company of idiots hired from Liberal universities in the sixties and seventies.

Need an example? May I present Mr. Larry Johnson.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that recent exchange on Free Republic and if it really was Johnson that emailed the poster, he's a lot stupider and ignorant than stated.

Even an ignorant CIA agent should know who Pablo Escobar was.
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Johnson hired Craig Livingstone.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This 'expert' was only with the CIA for 4 years...

http://www.berg-associates.com/larryc.htm

Quote:
LARRY C JOHNSON Bio

Larry C. Johnson is CEO and co-founder of BERG Associates, LLC, an international business-consulting firm that helps multinational corporations and financial institutions identify strategic opportunities, manage risks, and counter threats posed by terrorism and money laundering.

Mr. Johnson, who worked previously with the Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism, is a recognized expert in the fields of terrorism, aviation security, crisis and risk management.

Mr. Johnson has analyzed terrorist incidents for a variety of media including the Jim Lehrer News Hour, National Public Radio, ABC's Nightline, NBC's Today Show, the New York Times, CNN and the BBC. He was even employed as a Fox News Contributor during 2002. Mr. Johnson has authored several articles for publications, including Security Management Magazine, the New York Times, and The Los Angeles Times. He has lectured on terrorism and aviation security around the world, including the Center for Research and Strategic Studies at the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France. He represented the U.S. Government at the July 1996 OSCE Terrorism Conference in Vienna, Austria.

From 1989 until October 1993, Larry Johnson served as a Deputy Director in the U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism. He managed crisis response operations for terrorist incidents throughout the world and he helped organize and direct the US Government’s debriefing of US citizens held in Kuwait and Iraq, which provided vital intelligence on Iraqi operations following the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. Mr. Johnson also participated in the investigation of the terrorist bombing of Pan Am 103. Under Mr. Johnson’s leadership the U.S. airlines and pilots agreed to match the US Government’s two million-dollar reward.

From 1985 through September 1989 Mr. Johnson worked for the Central Intelligence Agency. During his distinguished career, he received training in paramilitary operations, worked in the Directorate of Operations, served in the CIA’s Operation’s Center, and established himself as a prolific analyst in the Directorate of Intelligence. In his final year with the CIA he received two Exceptional Performance Awards.

Mr. Johnson is a member of the American Society for Industrial Security. He taught at The American University’s School of International Service (1979-1983) while working on a Ph.D. in political science. He has a M.S. degree in Community Development from the University of Missouri (1978), where he also received his B.S. degree in Sociology, graduating Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa in 1976.
wonhyo
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:51 am    Post subject: More of Larry Johnson's famous quotes Reply with quote

Array ( [0] => )
Terrorism "Experts": What's Their Record?
August 19, 1998
Email to a Friend
Print Friendly Version

WASHINGTON—While "terrorism experts" are theorizing about the culprits in the embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, it may be helpful to consider the track records of such commentators. Here is a selection of statements by widely cited terrorism experts:

VINCENT CANNISTRARO: According to Cannistraro, a former head of CIA counter-intelligence, the Oklahoma City bombing had "the marks of a Middle Eastern group." (Washington Times, 4/20/95) Cannistraro has claimed that environmentalists are seeking to eradicate humanity with killer viruses: "There are small organized clandestine cells working on the development of technologies to diminish or even eliminate the race of man from the Earth." (San Francisco Examiner, 4/21/91)

STEVEN EMERSON: "Oklahoma City, I can tell you, is probably considered one of the largest centers of Islamic radical activity outside the Middle East." "This was done with the intent to inflict as many casualties as possible. That is a Middle Eastern trait." (CBS News, 4/19/95) Islam, "which has more than 1.4 billion adherents—somehow sanctions genocide, planned genocide, as part of its religious doctrine." (The Jewish Monthly, 3/95)

Embarassed Confused
LARRY JOHNSON: A former counter-terrorism official with the State Department, Johnson said about the TWA 800 crash: "This was a bomb on board, without a doubt." (CNN 7/17/96; Dallas Morning News, 7/18/96) On the Oklahoma City bombing: "I think as we sort through the evidence, in my judgment, this has the hallmarks of Islamic ties." (CNN, 4/20/95)

ROBERT KUPPERMAN: Senior adviser for the Center for Strategic and International Studies, Kupperman ascribed guilt for the recent bombings in East Africa to an entire ethnicity. "The Arabs did it," he said. (AP, 8/14/9Cool

Embarassed Confused
NEIL LIVINGSTONE: A security consultant, Livingstone said: "Since the end of the Cold War, the biggest threat to the U.S. has come from the Middle East. I’m afraid what happened in Oklahoma has proved that." (London Daily Mail, 4/21/95)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: