SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TODAY'S KERRY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: TODAY'S KERRY Reply with quote

Not sure if this site ever posted here.

http://www.ojc.org/powforum/kerry/2daysjon.htm
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A dozen years and 17 Resolutions later, after the 18th Resolution was passed, the United States invaded Iraq for the second time. Kerry authorized the president to do so. Kerry believed that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. So do I. I believe that they have them well hidden, just the same way Saddam was hiding. I believe that anyone who would write checks to the families of suicide bombers and who hates America the way that Saddam did, they have the propensity of giving terrorists either the means to get WMDs or give them the weaponry outright. Since I survived the attack on the World Trade Center, and was there for months afterwards, I believe I have a better view of what these cowards did to us and we should take every measure available to ensure that no other American town, rural area or city should ever have to deal with that again. I do not believe we can afford you, John Kerry. Report to duty elsewhere.

Amen.

Thank you, God!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: