SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any way to find a buddy that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Any way to find a buddy that Reply with quote

Was still active when I left the service (USAF) in 1993?

Last I know, he was at Eglin AFB (after Hurricane Andrew)... saw him once while I was transefering to Texas :/ He married a woman named Noe (from Thia)... Was the best friend I ever had...

EDIT:
Damn, forgot to tell his name... Blake Gordon (spelling might be a little off..)... We were both stationed at HAFB (Homestead) until Andrew.
static110
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope this helps.

http://www.military.com/Military/Locator/New/Splash
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrJapan, I don't know much about the Air Force unit breakdown, but if its anything like the Navy, you may want to try a google search of the units you were in.
For instance, a Navy vet would maybe type in "USS Arizona" and would get several hits of organizations devoted to the Arizona, including those of old crewmembers and reunions and such.
Once you have located a unit organization, contact them for more info.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: