SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why the increase in bashing on the boards?... I know!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Why the increase in bashing on the boards?... I know! Reply with quote

BECAUSE THE ADS ARE WORKING!!

Instead of refuting (with any sort of clarity) any SwiftVet claims, we're seeing an increase in the attacks on everyone from Republicans, Bush, even the SwiftVets!

Lest anyone become disheartened, the attacks are merely acts of desperation hidden behind the cowardice of a keyboard.

My God... With the release of Unfit For Command, people might actually discover (gasp)... the TRUTH!

More attacks = more desperation... Please keep 'em coming.

SwiftVets ROCK!

SOTG
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you seen how much traffic we had?
we always had more than one member browsing ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE NIGHT!

this is such an increase even since when i joined a couple weeks ago, when most of the time two posters would never be in the forum at the same time
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was probably me ,,i have been doing that since weeks ago ,,i just became a member becaus ei thought that i might have a post ot two that might help Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: