SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three BRONX cheers for a DIFFERENT man with a mustache

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Three BRONX cheers for a DIFFERENT man with a mustache Reply with quote

Geraldo Rivera morally equated the dishonest and dishonorable DUMO (Dem. Under. - MoveOn) Sheehanites "occupying" the Crawford, TX ditches with the honest and honorable SwiftVets on "The O'Reilly Factor" last night. Of course, Bill O'Reilly did nothing to refute this merde-filled notion. What is it with Rivera? He supports folks like Slick Willie Clinton and Michael "It's Not Sexual" Jackson, while giving away troop locations in Afghanistan? Below, please see my e-mail to both Rivera and O'Reilly:

Quote:
Dear Geraldo and Bill:

You two still don’t seem to “get it”. I didn’t intend on writing you again re: the honest and honorable Swift Boat Veterans & POWs for Truth, but your, Geraldo, comparing them to the dishonest, dishonorable, disingenuous, and duplicitous Ms. Sheehan was despicable and beneath contempt and you, Bill, of course, did nothing to refute this bogus comparison. My feelings re: the Swiftees and Mr. Kerry can be summed up by one of my recent posts on www.swiftvets.com. I hope you actually take the time to read it, along with finally studying, comparing, and contrasting all the cited material listed below. For yourselves this time, please … instead of leaving it to some of your so-called “crack staff”, at least one of whom has been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, to be a liberal fraud, poseur, and BBBS MB imposter … if you know what I mean and I genuinely believe you do.

Quote:
“Although I haven't actually posted on SwiftVets very often since GWB defeated Hanoi John, I still check in often to review newly-posted material, and to remind myself how close we came to having an opportunistic, prevaricating, treasonous, and slanderous poseur as Commander-in-Chief. In fact, I'm still infuriated that this modern-day Benedict Arnold has not been disqualified from office and removed as US Senator. Aaaarrrggh! I suppose this is because we're still such a Christian nation at heart (thank goodness), and a significant number feel a little bit of compassion for this phoney-baloney loser, despite all the clear, convincing, and compelling empirical and anecdotal evidence of his treachery, betrayal, duplicity, disingenuousness, and cowardice. It still pains me that he's been allowed to remain in office as this disgraces the entire Congress and country, IMHO. Anyhoo ... I sincerely believe that GWB won because of two predominant groups of people. The first group was composed of folks that were primarily concerned with upholding our Founding Fathers' original intent of building this nation upon a foundation of Judeo-Christian principles and the twin supporting pillars of traditional morality and family values. These people were motivated to get to the polls, unlike in 2000, when millions sat out, in order to defeat a candidate that, e.g., claimed to be a pro-life Catholic, but actually voted repeatedly against banning the barbaric practice of partial birth abortion. In other words, a person that demonstrated no real core beliefs and flip-flopped on social- as well as fiscal- and defense-related issues. The second group was composed of folks that believed national security to be of the greatest importance. It was with this group that the SVPOWTs had their greatest influence. Due to the Swiftees' outstanding "outing" of the man "reporting for duty", it became crystal clear that Kerry had none of the qualities necessary to be an effective, respected, and admired CIC. Anyone that bothered to actually read Unfit for Command and the associated extant documentation, i.e., the FBI FOIA files, Congressional Record archives, Dick Cavett Show transcripts, various news articles, Tour of Duty, and The New Soldier could come to no other logical conclusion than John F. Kerry was, beyond any reasonable doubt, UNFIT FOR COMMAND. For this, the noble men of SwiftVets deserve our undying appreciation, respect, admiration, and honor. I hope, trust, and pray they will be back out in full force in 2008 if Kerry dares to run yet again. While I may forgive what John Kerry has done in the past, I will never forget, and I hope NONE of us ever will. As Mark Alexander, the publisher of The Federalist Patriot, likes to say - "Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis!" Thanks, again, honest and honorable Swift Boat Veterans and POWs for Truth, for being so vigilant, strong, prepared, and faithful! God bless and best wishes always!”

FYI and FWIW.

BTW, what I'm referring to re: the "BBBS MB imposter" is that it was discovered that a Bouillabaisse Brownshirt aka Soup Nazi Blue Staff Message Board administrator/moderator, who had kicked off at least 29 long-term Premium Members that were clearly conservative, Christian, and/or patriotic, was a 24-year-old liberal posing as a Premium Member and deliberately baiting those he didn't agree with into technically violating the "Terms & Conditions for Use". Of course, liberals, leftists, atheists, and America-haters can violate every single T&C with impunity. While BOR may be so-called "right-of-center" on most issues, much of his staff is composed of Manhattan elitists and LA-LA Land libertines.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall make adjustments to my diet and cheer Geraldo and O'Reilly both all weekend. O'Reilly is going MSM anyway. (My ex will also be cheered loudly.)
markasass
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most apropos, GM Strong, considering that Geraldo and BOR's ideas re: the Swiftees are full of you-know-what. I believe I'll be opening a can of Bush's "Old Style" and cheering them on myself. LOL.

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. To all the people you can. As long as you ever can." - Wesley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: