SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cindy thru the years

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: Cindy thru the years Reply with quote

The mother of an adult male who died on the Plains of Abraham:
King George you lied to us! Canada had no weapons of mass destruction and hegemony in North America is an imperialist concept not worth killing my boy!

The mother of an adult male who died at Brooklyn Heights:
George Washington you're a liar. You killed my boy only to statisfy Boston merchants and southern planters. Speak to me or you have no shame!

The mother of an adult male lost at New Orleans:
Britain is the older, greater culture and deserved the service ofr our seaman. You Mr. Monroe only want to make rich New England merchants and southern ship owners. Renounce this treaty and accept British enlightenment you lying bastard!

The mother of an adult male dead at Monterrey:
Mr. Polk you know Mexico needs every dime it can muster to pay Apache ransoms. How dare you interfere for some land on the Pacific We don't need a west Coast or Vacaville you're imperialist bastard. You're paying off the slave states!

The mother of an adult male at Fredricksburg:
Mr. Lincoln you're an ape! Virginia had nothing to do Fort Sumter. You only want to deprive the working poor in the south. You know America is not worth fighting for you pig!

The mother of an adult male dead on San Juan Hill:
Puerto Rico, Cuba, the Philipines, Guam...none of these need freedom from the Spanish. Leave them alone. I know you ulteriorly want a canal thru Panama but we should leave it to the French because you're a lying sack of ....

The mother of an adult male lost in the Argonne:
Bring our troops home now! Mr. Wilson you just want a seat at the peace table when our boys could be back home enjoying Charlie Chaplin. Germany has no weapons of mass destruction! You only want to see France and Britain pay their war debts to American profiteers like JP Morgan.

The mother of an adult male dead on Omaha Beach:
Mr. Roosevelt you lied to us. France had no connection to Pearl Harbor. Germany has no weapons mass destruction! You killed my son to protect jews!

The mother of an adult male lost on Okinawa:
Mr Roosevelt you provoked this war! The Japanese only wanted to expropriate Asia for their own good but you planned Pearl Harbor. You forced them into it. Have you no shame?

The mother of an adult male dead in the 'Frozen Choen':
What do we care about some slant eyed so-n-sos? North Korea never threatened us. Bring our boys home now!...Truman you lying sac-a-jewa!

...well you get the drift.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: