SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something to think about..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Something to think about.. Reply with quote

Ok, for those that haven't watched it.. and for the ones that have; I ask you watch 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'... and tell me what you see, placed politically... Being Hollyweird is... well.. weird... what do you think this story is try to say? I will give my opinion after everyone else throws in some opinions Wink

(Take notes.... the movie is VERY mixed)

MJ
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen it yet Mr. Japan so I can't comment on that.
However the title prompted this thought to run through my head.
Living in a world where Communists/Athiests have deceived almost half the population of America, traitors like Jane Fonda and John Kerry can walk around free and even get elected to a high office and people of the same sex can get married IS LIVING in a Nighmare Before Christmas.

Dusty
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
Haven't seen it yet Mr. Japan so I can't comment on that.
However the title prompted this thought to run through my head.
Living in a world where Communists/Athiests have deceived almost half the population of America, traitors like Jane Fonda and John Kerry can walk around free and even get elected to a high office and people of the same sex can get married IS LIVING in a Nighmare Before Christmas.

Dusty

Watch the movie.. it will blow your mind Dusty Wink

EDIT:

BTW, my Uncle's actual name was Dusty :O I grew up calling him Uncle Dude. (I'm from Texas Wink )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: