SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANTI-MILITARY WHACKOS COMING TO SAN DIEGO MILITARY HOSPITALS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: ANTI-MILITARY WHACKOS COMING TO SAN DIEGO MILITARY HOSPITALS Reply with quote

Quote:
ANTI-MILITARY WHACKOS COMING TO SAN DIEGO MILITARY HOSPITALS!

CODE PINKOS YELL AT INJURED MILITARY AND GRIEVING FAMILIES AT WALTER REED AND BALBOA NAVAL HOSPITAL

DON'T LET THIS STAND!

Rick Roberts'

COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION DOCKET

CodePink is at it again.

For the past several months, this radical anti-everything group has been disgracing itself by holding weekly demonstrations outside Walter Reed Medical Center in Washington, D.C. – in full view of wounded soldiers going out to dinner with their families on Friday evenings.

They've been effectively countered by the diligent efforts of groups like Free Republic and Protest Warrior, who have set up their own demonstration of support for the troops on the opposite corner.

And now, my fellow San Diegans, it's our turn.

It has come to our attention that the local chapter of CodePink will be holding demonstrations across from the Balboa Naval Hospital.

These protests are clearly designed to demoralize our military, and make them doubt the resolve of the American public.

I'm not going to let that happen without a fight -- I know that you won't, either.

This Sunday, set your TiVo to record the football game, grab an American flag, pack your family and friends into your gas-guzzling SUV, and join San Diego Protest Warrior for Operation Thank You in Balboa Park.

Who: Anyone who supports our troops and their mission.

What: A demonstration of support for our military.

When: Sunday, Oct. 2 11:30 - 2pm

Where: Corner of Park Blvd. & Presidents Way, across from the Naval Hospital Parking Lot.

Why: To counter the presence of CodePink protesters.

How: With American flags, signs, and banners that say "Thank You" to our Armed Forces.

SBD
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I believe the following to be an element of their raison d'etre...

Quote:
These protests are clearly designed to demoralize our military, and make them doubt the resolve of the American public.

...IMHO, it pales in significance (to them) when compared to their obsessive, narcissistic craving for attention and adulation regardless of its character, either pro or con. I believe there's an identifiable psychological, emotional instability and societal disfunctionality common to leftist organizations and causes and, perhaps, to some right wing as well...and the cult of "ME" shows little sign of abating, no thanks to the more than willing accomplices in the MSM.

Unfortunately, in combating the former (which I believe is required...we can no longer yield them the streets), we feed the latter, a conundrum for which I have no viable solution.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just shove these folks across the TJ border and strip them of all ID. That will curb their rude behavior for awhile. There are some guys waiting to greet them:

Cool Cool Cool[img][/img]

Independent that leans right of center.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dungaree liberty?
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check this out!
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1496010/posts

Quote:
San Diego FReep of Code Pink at Balboa Naval Hosp. (after action report and photos)
myself | October 3, 2005 | CAluvdubya

Posted on 10/03/2005 4:15:09 PM PDT by CAluvdubya

Sunday, Code Pink held their bi-weekly protest outside of Balboa Naval Hospital. Thanks to San Diego radio host Rick Roberts and the San Diego Protest Warriors, WE SHUT CODE PINK DOWN!

We had about 25 flag-waving supporters and occupied Code Pink's favorite corner as well as our own. Code Pink, numbering about 13, was so perplexed that they sat down right in the parking lot and held an emergency conference. (snicker)

Their brilliant decesion was to parade around a secluded part of the park, nowhere near us, and then they went home!

I believe the phrase "owned" is appropriate.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the pics at Rdtf's link are great
Quote:
occupied Code Pink's favorite corner as well as our own.

...from the link LOL
Quote:
We finally took the fourth corner (since Code Pink could not figure out that there were four of them!)

Protest Warriors & FReepers rule!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: