SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This post might deserve main forum, Makes me want to vommit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: This post might deserve main forum, Makes me want to vommit. Reply with quote

One day we will learn the truth as to Kerry and McCains complicity in allowing our POW's to languish. Please read this panel discussion on the POW situation.

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=20149

Quote:
I suspect that the North Koreans thought that these POWs could then be use as pawns for political gain but it is clear that once the U.S. government decides to abandon POWs then they, in effect, no longer exist. Since the government does not admit to abandoning POWs it then cannot try to repatriate them.

Quote:
The American POWs were also used as subjects in tests of Russian chemical and biological warfare agents. The American POWs were important because these agents were to be used on the Americans in a war and it was important to the Russians to know how the Americans, with their unique history of medical shots, immunizations, and nutrition, would react to the Russian CW and BW agents.

Quote:
When Sejna testified about the use of American POWs in Korea at House hearings in 1968, the House Committee Chairman, Robert Dornan, stopped him and turned to Col. Phil Corso who had been on CINCPAC intelligence during the Korean War. He had spent considerable effort trying to learn what had happened to the missing captured Americans. He had collected enough information that he was able to answer Representative Dornan's question, "Could he confirm what Gen. Sejna was saying?" and without hesitation he answered, "Yes" and then explained that he was getting reports that came from enemy territory in Korea. He learned that they had some sort of a hospital up there where General Kamil, the Soviet, was heading all the interrogation and brainwashing. Additionally, he said they had a hospital there where they were actually experimenting on our prisoners Nazi style…we sent out agents to try to get the information and I never did get much information on the hospital itself. But I did keep receiving, over a period of time, reports that this was happening. He also told about the most devilish and cunning experiments that were the techniques of mind altering and how many of our POWs died under such treatment.

Quote:
Since our policy-makers have described a "absolutely superb" level of cooperation on the part of the Vietnamese, we could assume that the live sighting investigations were resolved in an honest manner. I do not believe this is the case for the following reasons: during the time that I was the senior U.S. representative in Vietnam, Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts traveled there for a first-hand look at the live-prisoner situation.

At one prison camp visited by the senator, Vietnamese officials informed him that not only were there no Americans being held in the camp at the time of his visit, no Americans were detained there during the war. Satisfied with this statement by the communist authorities, Senator Kerry returned to the U.S. and praised the government of Vietnam for its openness and superb cooperation. This set the precedent for key personnel of joint task force-full accounting to follow the Senator's lead in praising Vietnam, thus providing the necessary political cover for the president to renege on his pledge to maintain the leverage of U.S.. negotiators by keeping the trade embargo in place.

An American prisoner was released by the Vietnamese only eight months after the Senator returned to the United States. During his debriefing here the man said he had been detained in the same prison visited by Senator Kerry. The man said he was moved from the prison to another detention site one day prior to the Senator's arrival, and then moved back into the prison two days after the Senator departed the area.

I could keep quoting....read it, for it is important.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make room for me at the vomit spot.

I just had my throat cut from ear to ear a couple of weeks ago but I'd still jump on JFK if I had a chance. He needs to be put in a room with no air.

Dusty
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a bigger vomit bucket guys.
I'll be joining you at the trough.

These people should stripped naked, tarred and feathered, and sent back to their commie friends.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: