SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The surrender monkeys of the Dem party are on a roll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: The surrender monkeys of the Dem party are on a roll Reply with quote

Today, Thu. 11/17/05 marked a real turning point in the actions of the surrender monkeys of the Democratic party.

The "let's surrender and pull out of Iraq" crowd was in full hysterical swing. I'm surprised JFK was not out there accusing the troops of crimes so heinous that they have no name.

Let me propose that if the U.S. does pull out of Iraq prematurely leading to butchery as it did in Southeast Asia in the mid 1970's, this website should become a clearinghouse for the names of media figures, Hollywood people, politicians and others who will have, in effect, been accessories to and enablers of mass murder and genocide by fascists who call themselves "Islamic."

For this is what will happen. Guaranteed.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. However, due to the Internet, I predict that those politicians who fail to learn from history will simply be doomed, career-wise.

Finally, I refuse to let their prissy lack of backbone and morals allow me and my family to be doomed, terrorism-wise.

-- FDL
GM Strong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A local radio personality made the observation awhile back "You don't go to a street fight with boxing gloves." Well, the Liberals and the Democrat leadership are gang fighting with brass knuckles, switchblades, and zip guns. Why has the Republican leadership been trying to play by the Marquis de Queensbury rules??? The blood is visible and not a punch has been made on the opponent as they continue to kick, bite and slash. These foaming liberals need to be hobbled and hung out to dry.

Last edited by GM Strong on Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GM Strong wrote:
A local radio personality made the observation awhile back "You don't go to a street fight with boxing gloves." Well, the Liberals and the Democrat leadership is fighting with brass knuckles, switchblades, and zip guns. Why has the Republican leadership been trying to play by the Marquis de Queensbury rules??? The blood is visible and not a punch has been made on the opponent as they continue to kick, bite and slash. These foaming liberals need to be hobbled and hung out to dry.

Your metaphor of brass knuckles, switchblades, and zip guns is quite apropos to describe the tactics of yesterday's and today's Kerry and company, a.k.a. Democrats.

-- FDL
GenrXr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: The surrender monkeys of the Dem party are on a roll Reply with quote

fortdixlover wrote:

Let me propose that if the U.S. does pull out of Iraq prematurely leading to butchery as it did in Southeast Asia in the mid 1970's, this website should become a clearinghouse for the names of media figures, Hollywood people, politicians and others who will have, in effect, been accessories to and enablers of mass murder and genocide by fascists who call themselves "Islamic."
-- FDL

This is very true. How do Hayden, Fonda and Kerry sleep at night? Somehow their twisted minds are able to rationalize the means justifying the ends, yet their end world will never be realized. These people are not capable of deductive logic as Aristotle created. They are stuck in some sort of sophist irrational fantasy land of the idea. The image in my mind of a liberal is a cartoon watching little brat screaming "I know you are but what am I". The scary part is that little brat is an adult in a position of power. A physically grown child monster who people actually vote for.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A physically grown child monster who people actually vote for.

What a perfect description of John Kerry. Good one GenrXr.

Dusty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: