SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"A TINY HANDFUL OF MEN"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: "A TINY HANDFUL OF MEN" Reply with quote

IN EMAIL FROM A GOOD FRIEND:

Subject: News & Views: My Final on John McCain - an Open Message to Those who Doubt!

Hello...

Unless some one lights the fire ... this will be the last post for a while on McCain. To some this is old news
( save for a few of the posts pulled from archives ) to some - it's an eye opener on what McCain
has done to SHUT any door on live PoW/MIA and the issue period.

Nothing was "heresay" it was all fact! ...

These words of John McCain a PoW during the Vietnam war have gnawed at my gut for
a long time......

But first... ( a word from our sponsor) -- bleep!

Over the past few days we have sent out historical information - a heads up - to those who are told
"it's only rumor", it's a PoW/MIA_Nic thingy, or a groupie thingy, what have you, or trying to
live off an issue. Well please point out where I have made a dime based on my belief.. and I can
name hundreds more who have no interest in any financial gain.. there are always a few PUKES
( rotten apples in every barrel) who might try and use the issue to make a buck, but that is not just
cause to dismis those who are sincere. And to insult the families of those who gave a loved one...
how dare McCain. He's home sitting on his throne and a "former PoW".. they are still "there".
Live or dead..they are still not home.

In yesterdays mailout there was a lengthy article I found in the archives when looking for John McGrath
(PoW) email folder of past correspondence on wannabe's and other issues titled - The War Secrets
Sen. John McCain Hides Former POW Fights Public Access to POW/MIA Files April 25, 2000
By Sydney Schanberg. - That is one of the most comprehensive writeups on McCain and his
alliance to keep our nation in the dark concerning live prisoners.

I want to close with this trivilization by McCain of men, our men, our fathers, brothers, relatives or friends our country
men..... I want to close with it as John McCain admits live PoW, no matter how hard he try to make it appear
" not worth the time"... as we live by a code ( maybe one he abandoned )

NO MAN LEFT BEHIND! That means if John McCain was the only one unaccounted for we have a duty
and obligation to pry open any door that will lead us down the path to him alive or dead. To some they may
be just words, hooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's thrown around.. to others it's honor.
And those who do not understand Honor need to visit Col. Guy's 2005 We Remember site and read
his words on that issue, then read his record. Returned With Honor were not mere words to Col. Ted Guy
they were his life. http://www.soft-vision.com/we-remember

In McCains own words.. (oooooooooopps John McCain you "MESSED" up)

"McCain has said again and again that he has seen no "credible" evidence that more than a tiny handful of
men might have been alive in captivity after the official prison return in 1973."

Thats more than 0 men John McCain, though in your book there lives may not be worth the time because it was a
"tiny hand full of men", ....that was someone's brother in-service, someone's dad or birth brother or relative or friend.
Some one who deserves no more no less that we live up to our comitment as a nation, that
NO ONE IS EVER LEFT BEHIND. The "might" was the cause for immediate action on their behalf..

I want to close with some words writen by Col. Larson:
------------------------
Sadly Col Ted Guy has flown his last mission. A strong, compassionate patriot has left our ranks.
Never one to say anything but what he believed in, he will long be remembered for taking stances with no compromises.
He was a fiery competitor who was an inspiration to those served with him.
------------------------

No truer words were ever spoken. You never had to second guess Col. Guy as to where he stood. He wasn't
by your side one minute to abandon you the next.. he's fight first! <g> Truely a man missed who will never be
forgotten.

I encourage those who have followed these articles to visit Roger Hall's website and get involved to help pry open the
books John McCain wants locked up in Levenworth. More importantly - just say no to John McCain next
time he runs in AZ or any where else. Any one who can cite then condem live PoW's as they were not
"more than a tiny handful " -- well I'll let you add what ever you choose, that would be the most befiting ending
to Joe's Drivel.

And thats the way it is...

Joe Oliver
News & Views (Not Politically Correct, No Speil Chicker, No GrammaTics ( Got Gramm a Tic Collar )
Not a Yes man.
Houston, TX
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media has spent more tme on one missing Ameican in Aruba over the past five weeks then they have on the entire 40 year history of the POW/MIA issue. It is time for me to find and fly a POW/MIA flag.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
The media has spent more tme on one missing Ameican in Aruba over the past five weeks then they have on the entire 40 year history of the POW/MIA issue. It is time for me to find and fly a POW/MIA flag.

A damningly accurate statement.
joessoft
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: To eddie the lock.. Reply with quote

I must have pushed the wrong button. I came to reply to your message and add the historical data behind the posts.

Those who can think for themselfs will read Schanbergs ( what ever ) well researched article on John McCain and if in doubt investigate the poublic records Schanberg used -- outside of his personal contacts with John McCain.

best
joessoft
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: PS: Link is here Reply with quote

Lock..

Link:

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19955

Cmd. Paul's reply and the last responce to Pablo can be read above.

Maybe you can get them all moved into the same area..

best
GenrXr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
The media has spent more tme on one missing American in Aruba over the past five weeks then they have on the entire 40 year history of the POW/MIA issue. It is time for me to find and fly a POW/MIA flag.

Just thought with the Marine B-Day and our CIC under attack while we are at war, coldwarvet's point needs to be read again.
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The War SecretsSen. John McCain Hides Former POW Fights Public Access to POW/MIA Files April 25, 2000
By Sydney Schanberg. - That is one of the most comprehensive writeups on McCain and his

a link to that article, and many other POW/MIA resources can be found on our
POW & MIA > References & Links Thread here in the Winter Soldier Forum
GenrXr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kate wrote:
Quote:
The War SecretsSen. John McCain Hides Former POW Fights Public Access to POW/MIA Files April 25, 2000

a link to that article, and many other POW/MIA resources can be found on our
POW & MIA > References & Links Thread here in the Winter Soldier Forum

Thank you Kate.
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch E Ring next Monday on NBC.

Trust me.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shamefully admit that I have not involved myself in the POW/MIA issue. Please advise me of what I can do to raise the issue to all of us Veterans who have sat on the side lines for too long. Since I am not qualified to join the VFW or American Legion where do I go to connect with other Veterans?

CWV

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1991932 wrote:
Watch E Ring next Monday on NBC.

Trust me.

Now that's a show I try not to miss. I'll be a-watchin.

McCain/Kerry. There has to be some evidence of Kerry buying/paying off/ bribing/coercing McCain to Kerry's side in the POW issue to enable normalization of relations with Vietnam so that Kerry's family could make a considerable fortune there.
Somewhere, buried deep, there has to be something connecting these two financially.
Communist Vietnam!
Kerry's adopted Communist country where he is hailed as THEIR hero.
What in the HELL is this man doing serving as a U.S. Senator?
Talk about a screwed up world!

Dusty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: