SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BAN SHOWTIME Traitors to our country

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: BAN SHOWTIME Traitors to our country Reply with quote

Showtime is airing one of most awful programs in History. I support the Veterans and thank you. My own husband gave his time in Vietnam as did his brother. I have lost Veterans in war and my Grandfather was at Pearl Harbor. Now the men we have lost is being portrayed as Gremlins and zombies to our kids. Friday night and Saturday night Showtime offered free this series so the whole country could view this show Masters of Horror Zombies. The horror comes when Veterans who have died in Iraq coma back alive at Arlington cemetery and it was filmed on the spot. They come back to vote against the war and the President. They had a man mimic the President . They had a woman to play Ann Coulter who men in Washington were afraid of. They had the only conservative station left guess who with a man that represented Bill O'Reilly. They had a man portraying Jerry Farewell. After the electection the soldiers died again after seeing their loved ones. Then the Vietnam Vets came back without their uniforms on but dressed as pot smoking hippies. Then the WWI II and Korean war soldiers came back and said that if any President sent any men to war that they would kill him because it was all for nothing they died and unjust. I have never heard any show say it was for nothing that WWI and II veterans died. Then Bruce Springsteen is teaching the kids this and the Senate was going to make a statue and put it up in honor of this man. The liberals claimed people like me stopped it because he was against Republicans. Hog wash it was because he is a traitor to our country. In the Rolling Stone magazine and on his web site he lets kids sign up to be Nazis and hate the Black American also and we made him aware of this. He would do nothing about it and made it worse with his statements. Now in the series these men are not only in uniform they say the war was horse sh--. All wars start with some elbow grease??????? What is next is you ask? Linda
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, programs as this are protected by the very freedoms they ridicule. However, that doesn't mean we have to sit and watch them or stay quiet. Contact Showtime and their parent company with your complaints, nicely, of course. Express your indignation and clearly state you will cancel any subscription to their service if they air it. Then do.

That trash like this is considered award winning art in some circles of Europe speaks tons about what sad shape our world is in.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently living in a trailer working down in the Katrina zone and the trailer park I am staying at cant pay their cable bill. The owner of the trailer park has spent every dime he has on building a FEMA lot for lazy people who live off the government dole. Basically when these storms hit and people lose their homes they get put on a waiting list for free housing which usually consists of living in a trailer. They then move into a trailer and live often for years and the government lets them keep the trailer when they finally move out. Lets face it why would the governement want a piece of property someone who has no respect for has lived in for years. Bah done ranting.

So I will be getting dish network service on Monday. I will also make sure not to get any Showtime channels. The main reason though is because Showtime has too many Gay shows. Am I homophobic? No, rather I view the homosexual lifestyle as very destructive and the people as having a mental illness which leads them to deviance and hardly desire to have a cable channel which celebrates them.
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: THIS IS WAR BAN SHOWTIME Reply with quote

I am telling you it will show again ! Some of the other parts of the show as to throw the dead Veterans votes away. They said that they had discarded the Veterans anyway so they would discard their votes. They said the only votes not counted was in Ohio and Florida so that did not matter anyway. The soldiers were crawling around in uniform with no limbs and their arms falling off with their eyes shot off with the Vets following behind dressed a hippies. They kill humans because they say they can never have enough good men. The indignation of soldiers who are wounded is so degrading that it made me cry. I live next to the largest VA hospital in the world. These Vets live day in and day out without limbs to be cast as Zombies in uniform saying they died and lose their limbs for nothing but horse shi--.
helpmycountry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Cindy Sheehan was also Portrayed as a traitor Reply with quote

She tells her dead son with his eyes hanging out that Mommy would not lie to him that he dies for nothing. God Bless her son. They did make sure and say her son was not against the war and he would not rise up to be against the President. He was for the war until he calls his mommy and she tells him listen the President lies and you died for nothing.
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get any of the pay for movie channels. I just don't watch
movies. Violent Japanese anime, yes, but movies, no.

So who brought this perversity to the TV screen anyhow. Who
acted in it. Just curious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: