SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My site is behind you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RemodelingGuy
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Go Swiftys! - My site is behind you! Reply with quote

I've taken a big step as an un-relenting Texas republitard to back my President with a tower ad on my site that may turn off the liberal visitors to my portal at http://www.StartRemodeling.com

I have also placed a link to the Swiftys there. I hope this can be construed as a non partisan link, but in REALITY, I just can't bare the thought of Kerry running the country I love so much!

If we all do what we can to eliminate the lies Kerry has thrown at our President and expose the LIES from his past, perhaps the MOORE loving democrats can see reality beyond the bullpoop and vote their conscience!

I'm a Marine brat, born in Barstow CA in a Marine Hospital tent. Had hearing problems that would not allow me to enlist 20 some odd years ago, although I tried!

Good luck to all of you in this fight to expose the truth! I am doing what I can to the millions of visitors I have had to my site!

Remember to contribute what you can. it takes cash to further the cause!

- Jimmy McDonald
Your "Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: