SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush Speech/Kerry Rebuttal
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Bush Speech/Kerry Rebuttal Reply with quote

IMO Bush rocked today!

Kerry is still talking, I think he's in a timewarp and still lying through his teeth.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry just said that he got out of the military in 69 and didn't start protesting til 71 and did it to stand up for the troops. Is that why he called them murderers and baby killers???
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey...I didn't hear him say that.....he said he got out in 69? That's not right.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nutso wrote:
Kerry just said that he got out of the military in 69 and didn't start protesting til 71 and did it to stand up for the troops. Is that why he called them murderers and baby killers???

Kerry's credentials on conducting a war consists of gaming the system to get out of combat by whatever means necessary, deserting his comrades in arms in the process. His credentials on peace-making consist of consorting with the enemy in Paris and promoting the enemy's position in Washington. These latter actions constituted treasonous behavior and he has no place in Congress.

That such a person represents the viewpoint of the Democrat party in the War on Terror speaks volumes.

Schadow
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Kerry was still active reserve in 71 when he began his anti-american actions and thus many peoples belief he was given a less then honorable discharge upon leaving the military.

A friend of mine was 'out' of the military for 2 years when 9/11 happened, but still got called up to serve a couple weeks later.

It just ticks me off how the left blatantly lies to fool the masses and are not called on it.

Maybe someone should look and see if he had monthly weekend warrior status during 71'. And if so what exactly was this? Paint ball picnics?
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very fact that Kerry and the leading Commiecrats can stand up in front of the public and tell bald faced lies and NOT get called out on it speaks volumes.
The fact that John Kerry is a Senator instead of an Inmate in prison speaks volumes.
What it says I don't even want to contemplate.

Dusty
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what he's up to......he wanted to make it 'perfectly' clear that he was OUT in '69.......LONG BEFORE he began PROTESTING in '71.

So, am I nuts, didn't he have on a military uniform when addressing the commission in '71?

Except WHY would he even be bothering to mention this or try to make this 'clear' today? His service isn't relevant. what's he up to?
GM Strong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
I see what he's up to......he wanted to make it 'perfectly' clear that he was OUT in '69.......LONG BEFORE he began PROTESTING in '71.

So, am I nuts, didn't he have on a military uniform when addressing the commission in '71?

Except WHY would he even be bothering to mention this or try to make this 'clear' today? His service isn't relevant. what's he up to?

Lurch may have been released from active duty, but in '71 he was still apparently in Reserve status and particularly as an officer subject to certain rules.

Last edited by GM Strong on Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:

Yeah, he wore some carefully tailored fatigues with ribbons during his "testimony". It's anyone's guess what his military status was at that time.

In today's "rebuttal" to Bush's speech, in which he said that it was "never" proposed by the Dems that we withdraw troops, rather, that all along they have wanted only a "timetable for success", Kerry exemplified the total mendacity of himself and his party.

Schadow
Snipe
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard both President Bush and Kerry speak today. I liked the
President's speach. Kerry, on the other hand, came off like the
Governor's song in "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas".

(Huh? Whadda he say?)
GM Strong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurch no sooner got done bloviating his drivel than Stretch Pelosi started talking about supporting Jack Murtha (guess we know who orchestrated that.).

Lurch actually looked good, like he had fresh Botox treatment and a hairpeice weave tightening.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
I believe Kerry was still active reserve in 71 when he began his anti-american actions and thus many peoples belief he was given a less then honorable discharge upon leaving the military.

Somehow, somewhere, papers exist which document the full story of Kerry's discharge status. There's lots of speculation that he did receive a less than honorable discharge because of his anti-war activities. Additional speculation exists that he was later reinstated for one microsecond and then honorably discharged and ill-gotten decorations restored. This apparently occurred during the euphoria of Carter's mass amnesty for deserters and other offenders and, in Kerry's case, done in an under-the-table transaction.

When Kerry finally "released" his files after the election, there was no evidence of the aforementioned shenanigans. Some speculate that evidence does exist in the master records repository in St. Louis.

Somehow, the truth must be brought to light since it is obvious that Lurch is planning another run for POTUS. He could probably be defeated without the discharge story but having it would surely help.

Do you suppose Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and their cast of weirdos could be persuaded to come out of retirement and make the case? Laughing

Schadow
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a video of Kerry's press conference at Fox News
he said...
Quote:
I didn’t come back from Vietnam until 1969

I didn’t wind up demonstrating until 1971, 2 years later

so the 1st sentence is factual

but the 2nd sentence has him re-writing history, aka lying, yet again

his 1st documented demonstration was the Oct. 15, 1969, Moratorium March on Washington.

On May 7, 1970 Kerry was on The Dick Cavett Show for the first time, speaking in opposition to U.S. involvement in Vietnam ( well, only speaking on national TV, but not a formal demonstration against the war )

and he took that 1st trip to Paris in June 1970 to meet the enemy, guess that doesnt count as actually demonstrating

Ooops..Sept. 4-7, 1970: Kerry & VVAW, Fonda & others stage “Operation Raw,” Valley Forge, PA.( guess he forgot that one)

and there's more

LOL idiot thinks we shall forget...not

that was bit before "1971"

Last edited by kate on Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[
Quote:
I didn’t come back from Vietnam until 1969

I didn’t wind up demonstrating until 1971, 2 years later

I could read this two ways, he quit demonstating in 1971 and he that would be factual. This means he quit doing anything against the war in 71, and if you believe that then take the drug test now.
geobarb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: What a Jerk Reply with quote

This guy is such a jerk! It is obvious he has no idea how he comes across to people with his arrogant, condescending attitude. I almost want to puke when I drive into work in the morning and I still see these idiots running around with Kerry-Edwards signs on their cars--these guys were so flawed as candidates and for that they lost--thank God and thank God for this group's having put the truth out there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: