SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry Christmas gift basket (from Rush)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: John Kerry Christmas gift basket (from Rush) Reply with quote

"...it's Christmastime, and, folks, I'm a person who gets into the holiday season. Good cheer for everybody. I want to spread the good vibes. I love this time of year, and of course we all know that giving is the real essence of this Christmas season. So I have been thinking about a gift that I might assemble and give to various people called the John Kerry swift boat gift basket. Put some Boston cream puffs in there, a little miniature bottle of ketchup, like you get when you go to a restaurant, they have little ketchup bottles on the table. Make sure it's Heinz ketchup, put some exploding rice pudding in there, some "surrender fries," a do-it-yourself Botox kit, and 40 types of hair spray. Even throw in some euros. Get ten dollars' worth of euros just to make people who get the John Kerry swift boat gift basket feel at home so they can use the currency of his favorite part of the world. "

El Rushbo 12/7/05 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are they gonna carry this at Wal-Mart?
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about adding a vintage French military rifle, you know, never fired and dropped only once? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: