SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The World Can't Wait

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: The World Can't Wait Reply with quote

Sorry if anything has already been posted on this, I was unable to do a search. O'Reilly mentioned this group last night as one started by the Revolutionary Communist Party. They took out a full page ad in the Times. I did a bit of looking around and stumbled across this website. Apparently someone was interested enough to attend an event, it seems, undercover. Photos and all of the supporters. I don't think I will ever get used to this kind of disgusting lack of respect for our President.

http://www.zombietime.com/world_cant_wait_sf_11-2-2005/

I'd like to do a bit more looking to see who else (politicians) might have supported this organization.

edit to add: while the discovery of this site saddened me, I am grinning from ear to ear after just watching that 'older' Iraqi woman who just finished voting.....she held her finger up to the camera and said how much she appreciated the United States for giving her the opportunity to vote and then clear as day said anyone who doesn't appreciate President Bush, can go to he..!! I literally laughed out loud. Hope fox repeats this a bizillion times!
lol
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should round up all the Commiecrats who are railing against the president, put them all together in a little room and make them watch that clip over and over and over and .......
I really wouldn't care if they never got out of that little room.
Bless that woman.

Dusty
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might have missed this little tidbit yet it best explains why I quit teaching for LAUSD:

CHURNING OUT LEFTISTS

If you are sending your child to a government school for their daily programming, chances are overwhelming that your bundle of joy is going to wind up becoming a liberal Democrat. Today, courtesy of The Los Angeles Unified School District, we're going to show you how it's done.

There was a Bush-bashing rally being held in Los Angeles the other day. It was called "The World Can't Wait – Drive Out the Bush Regime." Eager for as many people to attend as possible, the school district allowed 800 high school students from 10 schools to walk right out of class to attend. No word if they were given extra credit for their participation.

On top of that, adult staff were supplied to accompany them, and buses were provided for their return. That's right...taxpayer money being spent for the whole thing. Now stop and ask yourself something for a minute...suppose an anti-Hillary Clinton rally were being held. Would the same courtesy be extended? Of course not. The students wouldn't even be given the time of day to attend.

But because it was an event protesting the evil George Bush....the liberal, leftist, bedwetting school administration jumped right on board. Those who send their children off to be indoctrinated in government schools should take note.

I was surrounded by idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomSgt wrote:
You might have missed this little tidbit yet it best explains why I quit teaching for LAUSD:

CHURNING OUT LEFTISTS

If you are sending your child to a government school for their daily programming, chances are overwhelming that your bundle of joy is going to wind up becoming a liberal Democrat. Today, courtesy of The Los Angeles Unified School District, we're going to show you how it's done.

There was a Bush-bashing rally being held in Los Angeles the other day. It was called "The World Can't Wait – Drive Out the Bush Regime." Eager for as many people to attend as possible, the school district allowed 800 high school students from 10 schools to walk right out of class to attend. No word if they were given extra credit for their participation.

On top of that, adult staff were supplied to accompany them, and buses were provided for their return. That's right...taxpayer money being spent for the whole thing. Now stop and ask yourself something for a minute...suppose an anti-Hillary Clinton rally were being held. Would the same courtesy be extended? Of course not. The students wouldn't even be given the time of day to attend.

But because it was an event protesting the evil George Bush....the liberal, leftist, bedwetting school administration jumped right on board. Those who send their children off to be indoctrinated in government schools should take note.

I was surrounded by idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cool Cool

You are so right and I was asleep at the wheel when my sons were in high school. All three are democrats, but my youngest, who graduates college in the spring, has it bad. He's in Switzerland, wouldn't even finish college in the states and seems almost apologetic about being an 'American'. He's applied to enter the Peace Corp in the spring, I have no idea what to make of it, I'm just surprised that, given his feelings about our country, that they will take him? Needlesstosay, we do not discuss politics.
kimberly
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty wrote:
They should round up all the Commiecrats who are railing against the president, put them all together in a little room and make them watch that clip over and over and over and .......
Bless that woman.

Dusty

I wonder what the laws are regarding this group's agenda. As I read their F.A.Q., they specifically say they are out for a Regime Change and as I read further it sounds like they intend to overthrow the govt in order to get it. I imagine the FBI watches these people very closely?
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
dusty wrote:
Bless that woman.

Dusty

I wonder what the laws are regarding this group's agenda. As I read their F.A.Q., they specifically say they are out for a Regime Change and as I read further it sounds like they intend to overthrow the govt in order to get it. I imagine the FBI watches these people very closely?

You got to love our Constitution that allows every idiot in America to climb onto the bully pulpit and have their say in and out of government. At least in Canada they restrict their idiots to Parliament.

I'm surprised we didn't see a photo of Senator John Le Kerry sporting a Snappy Beret and Che T-Shirt at this event with his fellow Comrades.

Cool Cool Cool

Independent that leans right of center.
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
dusty wrote:
Bless that woman.

Dusty

I imagine they are right under the terrorist cell list under observation...

Hope so anyway.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
PhantomSgt wrote:
snip There was a Bush-bashing rally being held in Los Angeles the other day. It was called "The World Can't Wait – Drive Out the Bush Regime." Eager for as many people to attend as possible, the school district allowed 800 high school students from 10 schools to walk right out of class to attend. No word if they were given extra credit for their participation.

We need to have an orgaization, AAACLU. Americans Against Abuse of Civil Liberties Uniion to bring suits against people like this school district that did this.
I am incensed that taxpayer dollars went to support a rally that openly advocated overthrowing our govt. and exposing young minds to blatently Communist ideaology as a good thing.
Somebody out there take them to task over this.

Dusty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: