SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jimmuh's Intelligence Source

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Jimmuh's Intelligence Source Reply with quote

It figures. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked

From Newsmax:

Jimmy Carter's Psychic Connection

Former President Jimmy Carter reveals that he once used a psychic in a trance to do what the United States' satellite surveillance system couldn't - find a downed American plane.

In an interview for GQ magazine excerpted in The Weekly Standard's Scrapbook section, Carter recalls:

"We had a plane go down in the Central African Republic - a twin-engine plane, small plane. And we couldn't find it.

"So we oriented satellites that were going around the earth every 90 minutes to fly over that spot where we thought it might be and take photographs. We couldn't find it.

"So the director of the CIA (Stansfield Turner) came and told me that he had contacted a woman in California that claimed to have supernatural capabilities. And she went into a trance, and she wrote down latitudes and longitudes, and we sent our satellites over that latitude and longitude, and there was the plane."

The Weekly Standard comments: "The Scrapbook figures this woman is probably no longer alive. Otherwise they'd have found bin Laden by now."

I think at the time, the place was called The Central African Empire and was ruled by a thug who called himself Emperor Bokasa I. Jimmuh's kind of dictator I would think. He was deposed right at the end of the Carter administration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: