SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry: Encarta Article

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hueygunner
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: John Kerry: Encarta Article Reply with quote

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761581713/John_Kerry.html

Soon after the protests, Kerry appeared on the television program Meet The Press, and said: “There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free-fire zones.” He went on to say that those who designed the policy that allowed U.S. servicemen to shoot at anyone in a free-fire zone were “war criminals.” In 2004 Kerry appeared on the same news program and said: “I think some soldiers were angry at me for that, and I understand that and I regret that, because I love them. But the words were honest but on the other hand, they were a little bit over the top.” Critics from both the left and the right said this was another sign of political waffling on Kerry’s part.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Kerry calls himself a war criminal and "paints" Vietnam Veterans with the same brush.
The bandit
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I just had a thought --- back in 1996 Kerry got all excited and bent out of shape because a Globe reporter suggested he may had committed a war crime by killing that wounded kid.

Now come to think of it, wasn't that rather odd for a self proclaimed war criminal to get all excited about?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: