SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry on Meet The Press
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Kerry on Meet The Press Reply with quote

Just watched Kerry on MTP. Sheesh!!
He made a visit to the Wall last night, so he could bring it up on MTP this morning to make his Iraq/Vietnam comparison. We have to get out of Iraq. What a self-serving, condescending blowhard!!

And he said, (as best I recall it)"this administration has never called me, maybe they have read my statements on Iraq and know what I think, but they have NEVER called me to discuss what should be done in Iraq."
WHAAAT??? Such a puffed up egotistical #%$$&^%!!!
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Sober. Reply with quote

These blowhards can't be normally aspirated, i.e. sober. No wonder the big nose on FJKerry.
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really offends me that he can even go to The Wall.
A lot of the names on that wall are his fault. Sure am glad I don't have to walk in his shoes. I couldn't stand myself.

Dusty
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty, that sKerry can even go to the Wall, much less mention Viet Nam, after his anti-war opportunistic antics, just shows me he has no honor or conscience.

He's just a purely deluded, opportunistic, headline grabbing, politician!
sixdogteam
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come this traitor's neck hasn't been broken by a noose?
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusty said
Quote:
A lot of the names on that wall are his fault.

This was JK's statement about the Wall:
Quote:
SEN. KERRY: You better believe I take responsibility for it. And that’s one of the reasons why I’m here today, Tim. You know, last night, late at night, I went down to the Wall, the Vietnam Wall. I was amazed by the numbers of people there, 10:30, 11:00 at night, it’s incredible. You walk down that ramp, and as you go down it gets deeper and deeper, and the wall gets higher and higher, and you see these names after names after names; thousands, tens of thousands. They were added to that wall. They died after our leaders knew the policy wasn’t working. And I believe I have a moral responsibility, as we all do in America, to get this right for our soldiers.

Our soldiers have done their jobs. They can’t resolve this issue. This is not to be resolved militarily, it can’t be done from a Humvee or a helicopter. It has to be done politically, diplomatically. You’ve got to resolve the difference between Shia and Sunni. You’ve got to give the Sunni enough power to be safe. You’ve got to give them a source of revenue. You’ve got to reconcile these differences. And Ambassador Khalilzad, who’s a good man, and struggling to do this, cannot do it alone. The absence of the president, the absence of real leadership, the absence of this diplomatic effort is the key, and I refuse to be a member of the United States Senate and add people to the next wall for Iraq because we didn’t do what was necessary to protect our troops.

MTP Transcript:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12169680/
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
AMOS
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: So resign, then Reply with quote

FJKerry says "and I refuse to be a member of the United States Senate" so resign your sorry a**, then, airhead.
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry on Meet The Press Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
Just watched Kerry on MTP. Sheesh!!
He made a visit to the Wall last night, so he could bring it up on MTP this morning to make his Iraq/Vietnam comparison. We have to get out of Iraq. What a self-serving, condescending blowhard!!

And he said, (as best I recall it)"this administration has never called me, maybe they have read my statements on Iraq and know what I think, but they have NEVER called me to discuss what should be done in Iraq."
WHAAAT??? Such a puffed up egotistical #%$$&^%!!!

Quote:
" they have NEVER called me to discuss what should be done in Iraq."
WHAAAT??? Such a puffed up egotistical "

John Kerry---Certified,classified and registered TUR?, resurrected from the TUR? pile of 1971 VVAW dump. What else can one say about this self absorbed egotistical pathetic human being.

Nobdody ever called me,GEEZ, give me a break
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry on Meet The Press Reply with quote

shawa wrote:
"this administration has never called me, maybe they have read my statements on Iraq and know what I think, but they have NEVER called me to discuss what should be done in Iraq."

They didn't call Mr. Magoo or Wile E. Coyote, either. Wonder why?

-- FDL
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. DeMille, sKerry's ready for his closeup.

-Wlm Shakespeare
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
shawa wrote:
"this administration has never called me, maybe they have read my statements on Iraq and know what I think, but they have NEVER called me to discuss what should be done in Iraq."

When I saw this, I watched it live, I was mistified?

If only Kerry had called John O'Niell for advice last year the world would be a better place.

Er.... I mean OZ would be a better place.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to the wall, it is a private thing. This is something between you and your buddies still on patrol. It isn't brought up as a news event.
Going to the wall so that you can boast about it at an event that you hope will be nationally viewed is the pit of classlessness.
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uisguex Jack wrote:

Quote:
shawa wrote:

When I saw this, I watched it live, I was mistified?

If only Kerry had called John O'Niell for advice last year the world would be a better place.

Er.... I mean OZ would be a better place.

I guess in JK's alternate world of OZ, he is still 'reporting for duty' but can't figure out why no one is calling.

Just go away Johnboy!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Variations on this theme are making the rounds...

Quote:
I wasn't Swift enough - Kerry

WASHINGTON - Was it his campaign's slow response to the attack ads or the remark that he voted for Iraq war money before he voted against it that John Kerry regrets most from his failed 2004 bid for the White House?

Neither, according to Kerry.

NY Daily News - con't

Of course the Truth is he couldn't (and didn't) respond but don't expect to see that reality in media reports. In fact, he ducked anything but tightly scripted media events to avoid exposure to a brain-dead and biased media. We'll have the opportunity to see how quickly he responds if and when he dares to run again...
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is reporting for duty allright, but he never says for what Country?

There is a rumor, that he tripped on a concrete walk at the wall that was uneven & is considering another purple heart?

he went at night because he is shooting film, for his next Democratic Convention.. I can see it now, the flag waving Kerry with a tear in his eye saluting his fallen Buddies !!! at the wall !!!

Probably had a few of the token service buddies !! in the background !!!!

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: