SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KEEP IT UP GUYS KERRY IS FLOUNDERING
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: KEEP IT UP GUYS KERRY IS FLOUNDERING Reply with quote

John Kerry may turn out to be his own worse enemy,Thanks to you guys bringing this out.An interview on Fox news a Kerry spokesman stated that Kerry had never said he was in Cambodia,When Karl Cameron pulled out his 1983 senate speech and the article from the Boston globe.They ran like a rat from a sinking ship saying "they will get back with an explanation"
Repeated attempts were made by Fox to contact the Kerry campaign with no response.His own words are DAMNING him.He will have a tough time spinning out of this one.Hopefully next you can stick him with his false senate testimony.He has since then on several occasions recanted parts of it or said he used the wrong words.He needs to get pegged with"which one Senator are you a war criminal or did you lie to the senate"I have also heard he is back tracking saying "he saw men do it"no excuse if he truly did it was his obligation as an officer to stop it,Not knowing or being ordered to is no excuse.The Nuremberg trials prove that
loosecannon
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the thing is.....If he said he saw it done, who exactly is he accusing? I guess the answer is self evident. Either the swifties of 11 or 13, since thats the only combat he saw.
I am upset with his lying, but that is nothing compared to how I would feel if that #@*& accused me of attrocities like he obviously is of the seifties.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannity is pursuing this on his radio show right now! GO SEAN!!
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we could get a major media figure to question him on the senate testimony he could not credibly defend himself to an extent that a "reasonable" person would believe that he is not a wacko.The only problem I see is getting someone to do it.Hannity is saying he would but Kerry will never go on with him and I dint think O'reilly will do it but I continue to E mail them both with the suggestion. Don't worry about the Dem's base they will back him even if he murdered someone in front of them we need to reach people who are reasonable and I think that is happening
MTS17446
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third column...Feel sorry for anyone who wants Kerry as President.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl Cameron stymied the Kerry campaign on this today,They cut and run and said they will "get back with an explanation" so far none .But you can count on when they do it will be spin.I want some one to pin him down on his war crimes testimony he keeps changing his statements on it.Like I said he is either a war criminal or a liar ( I know he is a liar) but to pin him down to one of the two would be very damaging.He really has NO excuse but does have many allies in the liberal press
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl Cameron was just on with a live report and the Brit Hume asked him about the "get back to you" situation and Cameron confirmed that no one had gotten back to him (it was obvious that Brit was fishing for that very answer) and they commented on "in Cambodia" versus "near Cambodia".

Imagine the Democrats not having an answer when they've had over 24 hours to come up with one.
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kerry campaign has been called to the carpet on this part at least and it does not look like Fox is going to let him slither away from this one.The Swift Vets are getting some good coverage from Fox,One of the few who do.But Fox is a Major network, and the word will get out and other media venues will be forced to look.Rush is also all over this.We do have some allies,But we do need it aired in more venues which I think will come in time.His own words will DAMN him to reasonable people
The first ripple of the title wave if you would
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my question:

Is any of the other major Network News Besides
Fox News Interested at All in Kerry's Fish Stories?

Because then they are derelict in THEIR duty to report
current and Breaking News. We sure got the latest On
Kobe Bryant and Bill and Monica.. every moment of the way..
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the Swifts have FINALLY gotten a fair hearing on Fox, the pro-Kerry media has no choice but to either get on the ball and do their jobs and investigate this story or go in the other direction and build a case that the Swifts are just a bunch of deranged and bitter old men with a grudge, funded by Republicans and therefore, the whole thing is a non-issue.

I'm not taking any bets either way at this point, but I will say that the ratings for the alphabet networks are in free-fall compared to Fox.

CNN can SAY that it's the most trusted name in news... what they don't have to tell you is that it's the most trusted name in news... in the Middle East. Wink
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lib's just filled a compliant with you guys ( which will go nowhere) with the FCC I believe,Saying you violate campaign finance reform ( the incumbent protection/ liberal candidate act) They are desperate the word is getting out!Any time they drag out Lani Davis, they are worried
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: msnbc Reply with quote

take heart everyone just watched pat buchanan interview, and it was fantastic, he did not interupt oneill had him on for most of the show, oneill was able to get the message over and buchanan, asked a lot of good questions, oreilly has really missed the boat on this trying to protect kerry, I have a new respect for msnbc, after watching this interview, this will surely sink kerry
ralph4usa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corsi is not the issue.

John Kerry's fitness for command is at issue.
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ralph,

Can't you come up with something other than the Dem talking points?

Corsi has apologized, said it was satire.

It's not his opinions in the book. He worked with O'Neill to organize the facts and the facts are documented.

You're dreaming if you think the Swift vets are getting slammed in every interview.

And Bush didn't go AWOL, so quit lying about it. Oh, wait! That's okay with the Kerry camp.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ralph4usa wrote:
so i can disrespect anyone as long as i apologize??? so sympothetic though only to your side

No ralph,

Disrespect is not allowed. Calling a liar a liar isn't disrespect either.

You will respect the people posting here, or you will not post here.

Capisce?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: