SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPDATED***This guy always comes through. thanx joe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: UPDATED***This guy always comes through. thanx joe Reply with quote

http://www.soft-vision.com/guard/

website was updated

and thanx to cherrie rn in nyc for contributing the photos

Last edited by Guest on Mon May 15, 2006 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emails from patriot guard vip's:

Thank you very much. We area all in this together and while Phelps is only one small part of the equation. All of us doing the right thing together will send the message of appreciation, respect and love for those sacrificing for you and you.
Thank you and I will share it with the MN troops,

Jim

It is an honor for all PGR to gather and attend a mission to pay our respect to our hero, the family and the community. It is the least any American can do for a hero who made the ultimate sacrifice for our great country, and its citizens. As far as Phelps, he is a nonentity so far as I am concerned. We have to thank him, though, for galvanizing Americans to action and providing us a means to express our patriotism and to do the right thing by our fallen heroes.

Thank you again!!!!

Respectfully,

Cheryl Egan

CA State Captain

Patriot Guard Riders

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: