SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jerome Corsi pens new book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Federali
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Jerome Corsi pens new book Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone has posted this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minuteman Founder Pens Explosive New Book

Forthcoming book "Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders" by Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist and "Unfit for Command" co-author Jerome Corsi details the devastating social and economic costs of rampant illegal immigration. The Mexican government's influence is questioned. How will this controversial book impact this fall's elections?

Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 15, 2006 -- George W. Bush's call to deploy National Guard troops along the Mexican border in an effort to keep out illegal immigrants represents a major shift from the president's own calls for amnesty earlier this year. What prompted this development? The Minuteman Project, the all-volunteer civilian border patrol that Bush once called "vigilantes," has helped rally public opinion and forced Washington to finally address the devastating costs wrought by years of uncontolled illegal immigration.

In "Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders" (World Ahead Publishing; hardcover; ISBN 0977898415), the explosive new book out August 1st, Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist and co-author Jerome Corsi show in stark and irrefutable detail not just how our southern border has disintegrated into a Wild West where anything goes -- including murder, human and drug trafficking -- but how and why our elected officials have willingly aided and abetted this “Trojan horse” invasion.

"Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders" is the first time this story has been told. Controversial from its inception, the Minuteman Project has forced cowardly politicians to make public their stands on illegal immigration for the first time -- a development which brought millions of prostestors into the streets this spring and has insured that illegal immigration will continue to be the #1 issue in this fall’s elections.

Jerome Corsi’s prior book "Unfit For Command: Swiftboat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry" torpedoed Kerry’s presidential campaign and entered the term “swiftboating” into the American lexicon. Will "Minutemen: The Battle to Secure America's Borders" cost George W. Bush the Republican control of Congress? Or will it lead the president and the GOP to take steps beyond deploying National Guardsmen along our 2000 mile border?

"With its no-holds-barred take on the most pressing issue facing the country today," says Eric M. Jackson, president of World Ahead Publishing, "'Minutemen' will energize, infuriate and mobilize millions of Americans on both sides of the issue. We're proud to publish what is sure to be one of 2006’s most controversial books."

About the Publisher:
World Ahead is the West Coast's leading conservative publisher. Our books include the #1 Barnes & Noble.com bestseller "Help! Mom! There Are Liberals Under My Bed" by Katharine DeBrecht, and the current hit "I've Always Been a Yankees Fan: Hillary Clinton In Her Own Words" by Thomas Kuiper.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/5/prweb384760.htm
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope, and pray, that Corsi doesn't get tarred by this subject. If he's preceived as being on the radical right on the immigration issue, he'll definitely have lost credibility (among those who favor the less draconian solution to immigration) on his opposition to Kerry.
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
I just hope, and pray, that Corsi doesn't get tarred by this subject. If he's preceived as being on the radical right on the immigration issue, he'll definitely have lost credibility (among those who favor the less draconian solution to immigration) on his opposition to Kerry.

Anker, he has been known to be so right and radical from his past, He is going to be his self and call his own shots no matter others think. Where have you been for the last two and a half years?

Do you really feel he cares or Swiftees care about getting smeared? Do you not think that the media think we are the radical right and smear merchants?

Why would we care what they think, the truth is just the truth and don"t worry so much about us, we have done pretty well for being amatures.
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:

Today's radical right would have been called liberals when I was a kid. All of my relatives were strong Democrats in 1950. Today, they all vote radical right.
JN173
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtboone wrote:
we have done pretty well for being amatures.

Ain't that the truth! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: