SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O'Neil on Hannity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: John O'Neil on Hannity Reply with quote

O'Neil made Alan's cheeks glow red upon his reply of Kerry associate Hubbard being a fake. He also made both of them try to switch from the focus being on O'Neil once O'Neil brought up issues they could not debate.

They looked pathetic arguing with a very stoic and reasoned O'Neil.

Fox cut off the last thing O'Neil was saying, but I think it was basically that people are playing politics to gain points in the short term, but this will harm the nation in the long term.

The debate was concerning Murthas statement that marines killed civilians in cold blood.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colmes was at his slimy worst tonite. Purposely talking-over O'Neill at every opportunity. Beckel slandered O'Neill relentlessly over "lies" in the '04 campaign. One quote from John came through loud and clear - that this country (read MSM) has an insatiable appetite for negative stories about our servicemen and no space at all for heroism.

I know Fox strives for 'fair and balanced' but with Beckel, Weasely Clark, Eleanor Clift, Ariana the Huff, Susan Estrich and others I can't recall right now, methinks the balance is getting just a little unbalanced. Evil or Very Mad

Schadow
Navy wife
Research Director

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I echo your statement, Schadow.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all sucked! That beckel dude makes me sick. He was thier to tow the line for the libs, it was obvious. I'm proud to be on this forum! colmes is a little worm. Cool
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckel was his normal idiotic loud mouthed abrasive self.

John O'Neill, on the other hand, remained calm and cool and spoke his piece well.

Unfortuantely, the moonbats failed to get what he was saying.

My favorite quote: "There is unlimited media for atrocities, but none for heroism."

John O'Neill remains a class act.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how long this will be available, but you can view Colmes shouting down John O'Neill at...

http://www.foxnews.com/hannityandcolmes/index.html

Look for the "Free Video" section, upper-right..."Mad About Murtha"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: