SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'M BACK!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: I'M BACK! Reply with quote

Just thought I'd better check in...

I, as one who is always faithful, am very disturbed by the so called "Masacre" in Iraq. Yes, Marines kill, but NOT FOR FUN. This filth undermines the effort of all the courageous gals and guys that can "Claim The Title," who are standing between us and the Islamic Jihad murders.

Murtha should be ashamed of himself, and I hope he dies a miserable death, and rots in hell.

By the way, it was good to see John on H&C tonight. The swifties saved this country from John Kerry, and I hope they can do the same for that disgusting maggot, Murtha.

SEMPER FI!!!

Big Al
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to disappoint BigAl533, but the Swiftees only went after Kerry because Kerry was a Swiftee. Our attack on Kerry was because he was a turncoat-swiftee that aided the North Vietnamese. This was a point of honor that needed attention.
Murtha isn't a swiftee. He may be a disgusting maggot and deserving of disdain, he ain't a swiftee.
Although individual swiftees may attack him, they do so as individuals and not as representatives of Swiftboat Veterans and POWs for Truth.

And for the record, I agree with you. He is a disgusting maggot that should be ashamed of himself for attacking fellow marines. I can only hope that a Marine equivalent of the Swiftboat Veterans and POWs for Truth takes up the call and opposes him as well as we opposed Kerry.

And should you know of an organization like that, please let me know so that I can support them (as an individual.)

Jack

Last edited by BuffaloJack on Wed May 24, 2006 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies, I got carried away with my rage.javascript:emoticon('Embarassed')

No, he is not a Swift Boat Veteran, so mybe this isn't your fight.

But keep in mind the words of the Marine Corps Hymn, " First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean."

He has dishonored the Corps.

Don't worry, the Marine Corps takes care of it's own.

I do thank you guys for allowing hot-headed leathernecks like me to sound off!

Big Al
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotheaded Leathernecks are always welcome. Just as long as they don't disgrace the Corp, the Country, the active service troops or other Vets.
We'd probably love to take on Murtha but it would border on compromising our status as a 527 organization and our ability to go after Kerry in the event that the jerk decides on another run for POTUS.
I'm sure there are plenty of REAL MARINES who will stand up to the bast@rd Murtha.
Semper Fi from a Swiftee.
Jack
jalexson
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuffaloJack wrote:
Sorry to disappoint BigAl533, but the Swiftees only went after Kerry because Kerry was a Swiftee. Our attack on Kerry was because he was a turncoat-swiftee that aided the North Vietnamese. This was a point of honor that needed attention.
Murtha isn't a swiftee. He may be a disgusting maggot and deserving of disdain, he ain't a swiftee.
Although individual swiftees may attack him, they do so as individuals and not as representatives of Swiftboat Veterans and POWs for Truth.

And for the record, I agree with you. He is a disgusting maggot that should be ashamed of himself for attacking fellow marines. I can only hope that a Marine equivalent of the Swiftboat Veterans and POWs for Truth takes up the call and opposes him as well as we opposed Kerry.

And should you know of an organization like that, please let me know so that I can support them (as an individual.)

Jack

Murtha is an old man, at least in attitude. He wants peace in his time and doen't care if quitting in Iraq could cause problems years from now.

Plus, Murtha isn't trying to become Commander in Chief like Kerry was, so he doesn't warrant the attention Kerry got.
"That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoe making and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poor house."
-- Mark Twain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: