SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why aren't Kerry's pertinent records "leaked?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve02C5
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Why aren't Kerry's pertinent records "leaked?" Reply with quote

Heck, everything else in Washington is. What's wrong with leaking "The Truth" and letting the cards fall where they may? Don't we as a nation's constituency WIN by finding out who the "real" Kerry is?
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, We're the "good Guys"
We don't lower ourselves down to THEIR level!

Wink
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyBrat, you are right we are the "Good Guys" & Gals!!! Besides, my guess would be that any documents that could harm Kerry that isn't readily available to the public, i.e. his full military records, diary etc, are probably more closely guarded and protected than the items in the National Archives.
Steve02C5
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyBrat wrote:
Remember, We're the "good Guys"
We don't lower ourselves down to THEIR level!

Wink

Agreed, I was remembering a few years ago where members of a Grand Jury in CO <?> spoke out - on 60 Minutes, against a judge's order, about a chemical company's (Kerr-McGee maybe?) practices because of the potential for harm done to the local citizen's health. At the risk of going to jail, they spoke out for the greater good of the community, rather than sit idly by. To me, there's a time when a "little" wrong (certainly not armed resistance or such) should be condoned for the greater good of the people when all other means are exhausted. Since our national news media won't do it, someone else may have to.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the left can leak FALSE information to the press, distribute personal, medical, financial files to the press, (brown book anyone?) repeat the same lies and innuendoes ad nauseum.

But, we have to be good. Cool

One thing that does surprise me is that there are a LOT of people in civil service who can be paid without regard to the political party of who is paying them. (And remember that while most reporters lean left, ideologically, but a story is a story!)

I truly am astonished that the records haven't materialized in the press, just for this reason. Hell, the NYT could easily spend a couple million to get their hands on those records, and I'd bet my last dollar they've already tried.
SonTestedShelter
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that he (Kerry) hasn't released his records will probably indicate to Americans that something is amiss. They way I see it Kerry has a lose-lose situation.
NavyBrat
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve-

I know what you're saying. Fighting fire with fire approach. Remember, we have a younger generation watching. I would like them to see values of integrity winning this instead of slight of hand and deceit which are classic Left Wing Plays. If the left hasn't made our Young people into brainwashed zombies with this " Vote For Me, Then Sit back and let the Government take care of Everything for you" mentality, I think they'll see Kerry Spin Doctors TRYING eveything possible to squash these honorable and credible men voice or at least now recharging to rewrite history Shocked

They'll also see them holding their head up, speaking respectfully, retelling events that even a 9 year old could comprehend and walking through the "fire" of OReillys, Estrich's and the like. I think people will be drawn MORE to them than KERRY!

What do you think?

NavyMomx2- My deepest apologies on the "Guys" thing
I do mean to include our sex as well. I will be more
"Politically correct" next time Very Happy Wink
low26
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad we cant get Sandy "the burglar"Burger on this. He would get them out!!!!! LOL! Laughing
Navymomx2
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyBrat wrote:
Steve-

I know what you're saying. Fighting fire with fire approach. Remember, we have a younger generation watching. I would like them to see values of integrity winning this instead of slight of hand and deceit which are classic Left Wing Plays. If the left hasn't made our Young people into brainwashed zombies with this " Vote For Me, Then Sit back and let the Government take care of Everything for you" mentality, I think they'll see Kerry Spin Doctors TRYING eveything possible to squash these honorable and credible men voice or at least now recharging to rewrite history Shocked

They'll also see them holding their head up, speaking respectfully, retelling events that even a 9 year old could comprehend and walking through the "fire" of OReillys, Estrich's and the like. I think people will be drawn MORE to them than KERRY!

What do you think?

NavyMomx2- My deepest apologies on the "Guys" thing
I do mean to include our sex as well. I will be more
"Politically correct" next time Very Happy Wink

LOL, NavyBrat on us gals!!

I can tell you about one young person around who isn't playing into the Kerry's side. My son who is still at home, just wish he was old enough to vote, he's only 16 1/2 yrs old but he has been following everything on the news and we have had some very interesting discussions. He has brought up some very good question's concerning Kerry and his Service and stories, I was amazed. I was really amazed by him when he sat and watched the DNC and commented how much time they focused on Kerry's 4 months vs his 19/20 yrs in the Senate.

Like I said, just wish he was old enough to vote.
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look for the Kerry campaign to leak selected portions of the records they no longer contest--Christmas in Cambodia, for example--to try to change the topic and discredit the SBVT. This isn't a paranoid thought, either. Imagine the AP headline, "Kerry opponents may have committed felony." We've all seen this done in recent years. Sicne the personal attacks haven't worked, they may try such a tactic.

Here's an idea. Keep the pressure on John Kerry to release all his military records so that if the above does happen, it would increase pressure on him to let it all out--since he already said he would.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: