SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kevin McCullough: John Kerry Often Tells Lies...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Kevin McCullough: John Kerry Often Tells Lies... Reply with quote

Kevin McCullough of KMCLive.com comments on a recent Kerry e-mail touting his "cut and run" amendment to the 2007 defense authorization bill...

Quote:
JOHN KERRY OFTEN TELLS LIES...

2:45pm EST
JOHN KERRY OFTEN TELLS LIES: Read him in his own words... And keep in mind that this is the man who voted in favor of the war - and was once for it before he was against it... A letter to his supporters...
    Dear Friend,

No American leader can remain silent on Iraq.The outcome of what is now a civil war in Iraq cannot be determined by American military force. It has to be solved by Iraqis brought together to hammer out their differences. Period. It is time for Iraqis to stand up for Iraq. Our soldiers are fighting and dying in the third war in Iraq -- not the war for mythical weapons of mass destruction or the war President Bush said had to be fought against armies of foreign jihadists, but an escalating civil war between Sunni and Shia. Meanwhile, dissent and debate are being stifled here at home. It's time to act -- and this week, perhaps as early as tomorrow, every U.S. Senator will have that chance.In the next 24 hours, it is likely that the Senate will vote on my amendment which calls for the withdrawal of American combat troops from Iraq by the end of this year. For months, you and I have been pressing for this step. We've made it clear that we needed to set deadlines in Iraq -- and with the formation of an Iraqi unity government and the killing of Al-Zarqawi, this is a moment of truth in Iraq.

Changing America's course in Iraq is one of the toughest political challenges you and I have ever taken on. But, we won't relent until we get the job done -- and we have to make the most of every opportunity to make ourselves heard.

I will be making myself heard on the floor of the United States Senate -- loudly and clearly. You can make our call for a dramatic change in direction even louder and clearer. Please don't hesitate before acting.

Sincerely,
    John Kerry
Yes dissent is basically dead, between Murtha, The Jersey Harpies, The Sheehanization of America, and the ever inane Joe Wilson... dissent is on practical life support.

If this is John Kerry's idea of supporting the troops and fighting the tough fight in the war on Global Terror, I think I can begin to see why he wasn't quite the favorite of the fighting men he served with in Nam!

KMCLive.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: