SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From everything I've read, you are really evil people
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ron
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: From everything I've read, you are really evil people Reply with quote

According to the current newsspeak, from everything I've read, you are really evil people. Having read all of the postings on this site, I just wanted to say that I am enormously proud to be a member of this discussion forum and to lend my name to your efforts. If you are evil, then we need more "evil" people in the world. I can't begin to tell you how refreshing it is to correspond with my own kind of people.

Someone once said "I love my country passionately, it's just the government that I hate." I don't know who said it, but I couldn't agree more. The Swift Vets are going to be demonized (are already being demonized) for nothing more than being patriotic Americans.

You certainly speak for me. Please allow me the honor of continuing to show my solidarity with your cause by lending my name to it.

With admiration, respect, and brotherhood
Jan, 67 - Nov, 68
http://ussliberty.org
http://usslibertyinquiry.com
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I see the same things, but it IS really nice to be on a forum with veterans. The people that are slandering these guys are not good enough to shine swiftvets shoes. I go to one forum that has 10.000 or so and only 2 are vets. There's one active duty army guy.

Ron
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xsquid wrote:
Yea, I see the same things, but it IS really nice to be on a forum with veterans.
I couldn't agree more. I feel more comfortable here than in any other forum on the Internet. These are quality people.
Jan, 67 - Nov, 68
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Evil is what evil does Reply with quote

"Evil?"

"Evil" for the left is 1) being found out by 2) people who are going to do something about it. Being called "evil" by a leftist pantywaist is a huge encouragement and a highly-valued badge of honor.

You know, when I got out of the Navy in '71 I was released in Alameda, CA, homeport of the Oriskany. Alameda is maybe 12 miles south of Berkeley. Being young, dumb and free I flirted with the fringes of that culture but never became hard core in it. Momma taught me better, and even I remembered some of what Momma taught. There were, and are, places I won't go. There were things those people, in their youth, would just never grasp...like soap, for example. I grew out of that crowd pretty quickly.

But that was a point of education for me that life tempered and ripened. It let me see, up close and personal, the epicenter of the moronic left, so it was worth it.

I didn't have post-traumatic anything, I just didn't "fit" for years and years. So, while I've adapted OK, it was with great joy that I found this forum. This reopens a strange time in my life and you people, men and women, are a balm. I am grateful for you.

We have immense amounts of truth on our side, so don't ever be tempted to stretch it. That'll destroy credibility in the face of an already doubting network TV saturated world. Just learn and speak the truth that saturates this site and the patriots who operate it.

It's a good fight. My only fear is that our neighbors elected Clinton twice. We must not let that happen with The Poodle! Teach the truth.

"Evil." Thanks for the pat on the head, leftists!

Gosh, I love this war!
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more. I've been here for some time and constantly go back to this river to refresh myself.
BamaGuardVet'72
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: From everything I've read, you are really evil people Reply with quote

Someone once said "I love my country passionately, it's just the government that I hate." I don't know who said it, but I couldn't agree more.

I think that quote came from Timothy McVeigh.
Ron
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: From everything I've read, you are really evil people Reply with quote

BamaGuardVet'72 wrote:
Someone once said "I love my country passionately, it's just the government that I hate." I don't know who said it, but I couldn't agree more.

It definitely pre-dates the Oklahoma City bombing, so I doubt that was the case.

If anyone knows "evil" it is the left. I quite agree that being characterized as their polar opposite is an honor.
Jan, 67 - Nov, 68
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: From everything I've read, you are really evil people Reply with quote

Ron wrote:
BamaGuardVet'72 wrote:

It definitely pre-dates the Oklahoma City bombing, so I doubt that was the case.

If anyone knows "evil" it is the left. I quite agree that being characterized as their polar opposite is an honor.

The first time that I can remember hearing that one was in an editorial right after Ruby Ridge.
Drew Merkel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY is a VOTE FOR A: (Add your own words)

TRAITOR,
TURNCOAT,
PREVARICATOR
RE-INVENTOR
SELF-SERVER
DISGRACE TO THE UNIFORM
FAILURE TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM
THE ULTIMATE F *CK YER BUDDY RAT
SOCIAL CLIMBER
ONE MAN BAND
LOOSE CANNON
SHOWBOAT
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:12 pm    Post subject: Funny thing Reply with quote

You know I had a guy tell me he thought people really do not want an honest president, that they want to be lied to. this guy is ofcourse a liberal, the kind of liberal that views the Swift Vets evil. My response to him was "that maybe true, its the hard thing about accepting the truth it requires responsibuility an action. not to mention self reflection."
You GottaBeKidding
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mods,

Is there any way that this thread could be moved to the regular (not vets only) area? I'm going to comment even though I'm not a vet because this topic seems to be something that non-vets would be interested in.

The lib is saying that people do not want an honest president, they want one who lies. That can't be true!!!! The libs accuse Bush of lying all the time and they don't want him.

Oh, wait. They only want a LIBERAL lying president. They loved Clinton even though it was proven that he lied under oath, but they continue to call Bush a liar even though that's been disproved.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You GottaBeKidding wrote:
Mods,

Is there any way that this thread could be moved to the regular (not vets only) area? I'm going to comment even though I'm not a vet because this topic seems to be something that non-vets would be interested in.

The lib is saying that people do not want an honest president, they want one who lies. That can't be true!!!! The libs accuse Bush of lying all the time and they don't want him.

Oh, wait. They only want a LIBERAL lying president. They loved Clinton even though it was proven that he lied under oath, but they continue to call Bush a liar even though that's been disproved.

Maybe since he believes Bush lied they really want Bush so they can ***** LOL,,,, who knows
Noghri
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have one thing to say.... Man I love being evil!!! w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I say to you villians, knock off all this evil!!"
Indianbaboon
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love you evil old bastards.

thank god for you guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: