SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The View" gets flushed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: "The View" gets flushed? Reply with quote

I just happened to catch the first few minutes of "The View" with the much-ballyhoo'd Rosie O'Donnell's debut at the head of the table.

Within the first 5 minutes, O'Donnell led the discussion into an exploration of children's potty training with a visibly aghast Barbara Walters swallowing HARD. She then proceeded to "light-heartedly" kibitz co-host Joy Behar about her "live-in" arrangement of 25 years which, judging by Behar's reaction ("You want to bring up THIS!?" or something to that effect) did not set well with her at all.

This crew will be at one another's throats shortly Laughing
Doll
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: "The View" gets flushed? Reply with quote

I have not watched 'The View' in years, but I did read O'Donnell was being brought in. I have never cared for the show with it's leaning left mantra's and fool hearty 'girlie flirts' with male guests that I believe are beneath women-who should honor themselves with respect instead of acting like a bunch of teeny boppers.

I hope the show folds up personally. Another appeasement propaganda of the left where the clones are clones and thinking for ones self is a dirty word.

I bet you had a good laugh! Laughing

The HILL Chronicles

Soldiers' Angels

"Wednesday Hero - Google It!"
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never tuned in to "View" and if Rosie O'Donnell has now been added, I probably never will. Rude, boorish, classless.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1, you have more courage then I do. I can't watch anything with Rosie in it and have never watched the View.
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Me#1, you have more courage then I do. I can't watch anything with Rosie in it and have never watched the View.

Lew, it was my morbid curiousity that drew me there...rather like seeing a proverbial trainwreck coming Laughing

My curiousity was rewarded though...those 3 enormous egos (O'Donnell, Walters, Behar) won't last a season together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: