SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Leftist Ideology and the Military

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: The Leftist Ideology and the Military Reply with quote

All, the left just cannot admit that their heros are ********, committing florid acts of manipulation of the courts, and doing whatever else is in those memos, the ones that have been released to the public and the ones that remain on the sequestered Congressional hard drive.

It's not worth the time to debate with these folks. You might be able to teach a pig to sing, but it only annoys the pig. Only vile people focus on the abuses of the few, while ignoring hundreds of thousands of people or millions (including children) murdered by the likes of Saddam Hussein and his henchmen. The left is in this category.

I think these folks are suffering from a sadistic and psychopathic streak. Playing politics for them has far more value than saving millions of people from brutal genocide. They acted this way in WW2, they acted this way during the Stalinist purges, they acted this way in Korea, they acted this way in Vietnam, they acted this way in Kosovo, etc. etc.

Leftists really do have a blood lust and revel in the deaths of millions. The absence of a chorus of leftist outrage over such massacres is absolutely deafening.

You cannot argue from a western, post-Renaissance, Judeo-Christian, logical perspective with these people. They believe in "feelings" not logic; they believe in "social justice", not rule of law.

THAT IS WHY THE U.S. MILITARY PAST AND PRESENT IS HORRIFIED BY THE POSSIBILITY OF A KERRY PRESIDENCY. LEFTIST IDEOLOGUES AND HONORABLE, DISCIPLINED MILITARY PERSONNEL ARE HIGHLY INCOMPATIBLE.

And the left on this board have no clue what I am talking about.

I strongly recommend the book "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark" by the late Carl Sagan for more on these issues. The chapter in that book entitled "The Fine Art of Baloney Detection" is particularly informative. See more at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/039453512X/qid=1085072311/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/102-7020024-0494555?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikest wrote:
What an F*ing joke. This moron is afraid to argue the facts so he continues to post toxic screeds. I would hope at least one honest person on this board would acknowledge that. If you are like me you have many friends from both sides of the fence and respect the opinions and ideas of those people even though yo disagree with some of their views. If you want this country to get back to honest debate, you have to call people like this out. People like this are toxic to the ideals that this country was founded on, just like the A**holes on the left that I call out on left leaning blogs.

As far as opinions are concerned, everyone in this country is entitled to an opinion.

However:

It is one thing to say that you have a different opinion, and state that opinion. Another is to engage in a campaign of sustained cyber hooliganism, attempting to dishonor and discredit the opinions, preferences, and writings of military and ex-military people who we have every reason to believe are honorable.

These posters are hiding behind the mask of cyber hooligans. But if the hooligan's masks were removed, and they were questioned, what might the hooligans reveal about their true allegiances and agenda here?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: