SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry put the stake in his own heart, Evil has been defeated
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Kerry put the stake in his own heart, Evil has been defeated Reply with quote

Today, we should think of this as a rejoiceful day for the SBPFT and the USA as the final nail in the coffin for jfk jr that was driven by jfk himself. When our great military in "IRAX" puts pictures degrading his statements about the men and women in the military mocking him for his word the other night, when the dems try to distance themselves as far as possible from him and denounce him for his ignorant and better than thou attitude statement as he shows his true colors of the cowardice and anti-American attitude he and the far left represent.

I am elated and you should be proud as well!
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Swiftboat vets got under Kerry's skin so much that he finally cracked and said something so stupid, even the Democrats renounced him.
Stand tall, friends. Very Happy
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm over here cackling about this, he pulled his gun and promptly shot himself in the foot, but hey, maybe he weasel his way into another purple heart.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry has taken his appearance in the public eye to a new level.
It is no longer a matter of Conservative vs. Liberal or Republican vs. Democrat or even Traitor vs. Patriot, Kerry has demonstrated that he is just INCOMPETENT and should never be considered for any public position ever.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion:
Since John Kerry was a young teenager, consorting with the Kennedys, and inspired by the original JFK, he's had one driving ambition, and his whole life, so far, has been dedicated to that goal. Everything he ever did, every action, was carefully calculated to further that goal. He even volunteered for swift boats because JFK had been on similar (PT Boats).

So far, the highlight of his life had to have been his "I'm John Kerry, and I'm Reporting for Duty" moment. To come so close ......and fail......and to be beaten by someone he considers (in his egoist, elitest, mind) to be his inferior, as well as a dullard, (and he also is well aware that the Swiftees had a lot to do with that) has to be eating at his gut.

Now that he has driven the last nail in the fence, he is destined to always be known and remembered only as a treasonous, two-faced, flip-flopper, four-flusher, phoney, gigolo, loser. Thats his legacy. Thats what he will forever have to wake up to, every morning for the rest of his life.

If he weren't such an #$%^&*, I could almost bring myself to feel sorry for him..........................naaaahhhhh.........there is justice!.......karma is a b*#ch, ain't it.

Now if the folks in the commonwealth of Ma. would only throw his butt out of office and Teresa kick him out on the street, life would be complete.

Y'all don't think I'm too vindictive, .......do ya?
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man !! an I laffin, he cancelled his appearances yesterday . ! & flew back to Washington !! I think he has been told to go home & shut the hell up !

Hillary took a nice swipe at him yesterday .lol

John it cound't happen to a nicer guy. if our luck Holds out maybe Theresa might come out & make a staement..lol

"We are all Ghost now"
"But once we were men"

from an unsigned diary recovered from Cabanatuan Camp
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leeman wrote:
Oh man !! an I laffin, he cancelled his appearances yesterday . ! & flew back to Washington !! I think he has been told to go home & shut the hell up !
Hillary took a nice swipe at him yesterday .lol

John it cound't happen to a nicer guy. if our luck Holds out maybe Theresa might come out & make a staement..lol

I think that is exactly what Imus told him yesterday morning on his radio program.......paraprasing here.....
Quote:
Just......stop!.......get on your bike....go riding.....go wind surfing......just .....stop.....please

or words similar!
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While it's very gratifying to see him get his well-deserved smack-down, I'd caution not to count him out just yet.

The Dems turned on him because he was getting them off-message, not because they necessarily disagreed with him. Hillary just saw an opportunity to get an early shot at a future competitor.

The anti-war, anti-military crowd on the far left is very near to taking over the Democratic party. Except for Lamont, who appears to be heading for defeat and obscurity, no one else in the Democratic party has the prominence and comes closer to representing the views of the anti-war, anti-military crowd than sKerry. So sKerry did suffer a bad wound, but I predict that the anti- cretins, with their formidable ally the MSM, will make every attempt to resuscitate him. The War on Terror will be a long war.

Keep your powder dry; sKerry ain't dead yet!
Deuce
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker,

Dunno if they'll try to resuscitate him, but they'll certainly resuscitate the anti military message, right after the election! But BaldEagle's gotcha on this one, if things go our way Tuesday...sKerry is:

Quote:
...destined to always be known and remembered only as a treasonous, two-faced, flip-flopper, four-flusher, phoney, gigolo, Two-time loser to the National Guard

with that one modification....hope y'all have noticed! It'll be twice now that the NG has thrown our boy out of the ring! ( the first was "W", himself, not to demean the crowning achievements of SVPT, of course, you guys are heroes by definition, now)

Deuce
gmez2001
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arkadyfolkner wrote:
I'm over here cackling about this, he pulled his gun and promptly shot himself in the foot, but hey, maybe he weasel his way into another purple heart.

Klanker; Would this be called a silver foot in his mouth?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
The man in incapable of a sincere and contrite apology..........he's toooooo full of himself.

The Dems turned on him because he was getting them off-message, not because they necessarily disagreed with him.

Klanker; That stmt is exactly how I see it.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Kerry giving up this easily....he has yet to apolgize...not that I would accept it anyway.
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think I said that in another thread MS T Wink
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It ain't over till momma T serves him a size 16 red-wing live on cnn! Laughing
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terry, you have every right to be elated. It's retributive justice!!

That jerk swore he was going to a$$-kick the Swifties from coast to coast.
Problem is he keeps getting his a$$-kicking foot stuck in his own mouth.
“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.” (Thomas Paine, 1776)
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great piece by Noemie Emery, a contributing editor to The Weekly Standard:

Quote:
Dear John,
A letter to Senator Kerry.
by Noemie Emery
11/01/2006 8:45:00 AM

Dear Senator Kerry,

We have not yet met, but I feel moved now to write you, in view of the latest assault on your honor, and the cruel blows being dealt you by fate. Your life has been hell since the last election, when those hanging chads in Ohio tricked all those people into voting for Buchanan, or Nader; and the fact that you lost the rest of the country by 3 million votes proved that the fraud had been everywhere. And before that were those baseless attacks by those 200-some veterans, paid off by Karl Rove in l970, on the chance that 34 years later he'd be running George W. Bush for president and needed to soften you up. Everyone knows they had no case whatsoever (beyond the fact you were calling them rapists and killers), just as everyone knows how tasteless it is to mock your lifestyle. Everyone knows how hard you work for your money, how much you deserve it, and how hard it must be to find not one, but two women with quite so much dough. (If you were only a woman, people would see your story as the fairy tale it is.)

Even worse, it is mean, false, and mendacious to say that you were trying to call our brave men in Iraq and in uniform mentally challenged, when it was clear as day that you meant this to apply to the president, who ran rings around you when you last met in electoral combat; and whose grades in college were higher than yours.

With this in mind, it's no surprise you went postal. Who in your position wouldn't have? Anyone would have called the president's spokesman "pathetic" and referred to the "right-wing nut-jobs," as you did in the formal statement you put out to the press.

What was especially moving was this emotional note in your statement: "I'm not going to be lectured by a stuffed suit White House mouthpiece standing behind a podium, or doughy Rush Limbaugh, who no doubt today will take a break from belittling Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's disease to start lying about me just as they have lied about Iraq."

How right you are to realize that attacking a disabled person or one who has suffered a serious illness is the worst thing that can be done by a civilized person, so dire that, of course, you feel free to insult Rush Limbaugh, a radio performer who has carried on uncomplainingly in spite of his deafness, and Tony Snow, who has recently suffered a bout with serious cancer.

I am deeply moved, too, by the following statement, obviously regarding the wartime service of President Bush in the Texas Air National Guard: "It disgusts me that these Republican hacks, who have never worn the uniform of our country, lie and distort so blatantly and carelessly about those who have." Well said, as the only ones permitted to lie and distort about anything are valiant warriors such as Howard Dean and Bill Clinton, whose heroic exploits at Oxford and on the ski slopes of Aspen we all remember so well.

The only thing that consoles me in light of your troubles is that you are never without consolations, such as an $8,000 bike, or a $l00,000 motorboat, or a Lear jet, or the five mansions owned by your wife. Get away to one of them, or all of them, and go skiing; or sailing; and feel the wind in your face, or your hair. Speaking of hair, go to Christophe, and get a new rinse or hairdo; this always makes me feel better. Get a manicure, or a facial, or a fresh shot of Botox. Before it gets cold, go windsurfing off of your place in Nantucket. Those flowered shorts sure were cute.

"Life is unfair," as the first JFK put it, and nothing is less fair than the fact that the war-hero gambit worked for him but not for you. Of course, JFK didn't come home and call his old buddies war criminals. And none of the people who knew, or knew of, him ever called him a pompous and self-seeking blowhard who was making things up. Nonetheless, I want to congratulate you again for standing up to those decorated war veterans, deaf men, and cancer survivors who so meanly attacked you, and please keep on doing it. Keep on talking, just as you have, up to and right through November 7, or at least until the polls close in most districts. Come to think of it, don't stop even then.

Noemie Emery is a contributing editor to THE WEEKLY STANDARD and the author of the forthcoming "Great Expectations: The Troubled Lives of Political Families (Wiley)."

Source

Schadow
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: