SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How Most Of Us Feel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: How Most Of Us Feel Reply with quote

from email:

Thursday, 2 November 2006
Senator John Kerry 304 Russell Building, 3rd Floor Washington, D.C. 20510
Senator Kerry: We’ve met. You won’t remember it, – the BC Law reunion in ‘91 – when I mentioned that I’d written you several times. You glanced at my CIB, and clearly couldn’t be bothered asking what might have been on my mind.
“Yeah, well keep writing”, and you turned away. For my wife it was a most revealing moment. You lost her vote in that instant.
Senator, your political future is now [thankfully] at an end. One too many times you’ve revealed your inner arrogant elitism and your twisted lying soul to the American people. Even skeptics and supporters now see you for what you are, – bad news in a tall package. Please note that while Republicans were gleefully pushing your faux pau [ faux pau: you know, – that fancy French word meaning highly public f*k-up] to the forefront of the press, and veterans like me were burning up the internet with our outrage, – nobody from the Democratic Party, – not even that a***le Howard Dean, – was coming to your defense. What you’ve done is indefensible. You’re toast.
So now it’s time. Resign! Go quietly into the night. With luck you’ll still have enough money to live comfortably, – even if Teresa dumps you for the next bachelor senator in Washington.
Trust me John, – I’m not writing as part of any “vast Right-Wing Conspiracy”. I’m exactly what I represent myself to be, – a retired Army officer, – a Vietnam veteran with real combat experience, a Purple Heart, – and the nightly bad dreams to back it up.
During the ‘04 campaign, you repeatedly dragged three or four Swift Boat crewmen on stage to proudly claim their support. But the REST of your squadron mates were digging deep to pay for their campaign AGAINST you.
That fact alone is totally revealing of the truth. They who knew you best – way back then, – still can’t stand you either, – even today. As a somewhat accidental citizen of the Commonwealth, I find you, – and that rambling fat drunk Kennedy – to be daily embarrassments. Each time you attempt to wrap yourself in the cloak and mantle of a “veteran” I cringe, – as do my buddies across this land. On nearly a daily basis you are either a joke, a festering sore, or a humiliating public embarrassment.
Give it up. Write the letter. Go home. Stay there, – quietly!
cc:
MICHAEL D. FARQUHAR, LTC, Infantry, USAR, Boston, MA 02114
Old Soldier, – Still Good for Parts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: