SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wes Clark: "Because of Iraq"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Wes Clark: "Because of Iraq" Reply with quote

In another last minute "hit piece," Wesley Clark has released an ad featuring 3 Vets, all opposed to the War in Iraq. Seeing it for the first time this evening just set me off.

I've written about it at my blog and since I have links to his website in it, won't post it here. Read and view the ad at Because of Iraq

I guess he didn't notice any terrorism prior to our invasion of Iraq Confused
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot post on your website. I have no Google ID ( nor will I )

Lew ,
You have an masterful command of history and simply termed "recent events". Its almost like "Info in nothing lost full details out". Instead of computer terms FIFO or LIFO (last in first Out) I will call it
INFO - Info (in ) Nothing (lost ) Full (details) Out.

The look on Clark's face tells the story. I hate to judge someone on looks but he telegraphs to everyone he's lying. And I'm sure he was a good man.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message that Wes Clark is sending is so transparently shallow and historically false that I'm almost embarrassed for him. That he actually elected to put his face and reputation into that piece of tripe...

Were I Wes Clark, former First Captain at West Point, I think I'd avoid visits to Alma Mater for the forseeable future.
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes Clark knows;

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists stormed our Embassy in Tehran and held our people hostage for 444 days.

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists hijacked the Achillo Lauro (sp) and threw an old man in a wheel chair overboard.

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists hijacked a TWA plane and murdered a Navy diver.

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists blew up the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia and killed scores of U.S. AF personnel.

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists blew up the Pan Am flight and scattered the remains of more than 400 innocent men, women, and children over several square miles of Scotland.

We weren't in Iraq Islamic terrorists blew up our embassies in tanzania and Sudan, killing scores more Americans.

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists blew up the Marine barracks in Beruit killing 250+ Marines and sailors.

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists blew up the USS Cole in Yemen killing 17 sailors and injuring many others.

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists set off a truck bomb in the lower parking garage of the World Trade center in New York, and

We weren't in Iraq when Islamic terrorists flew 4 airliners into the World trade center, the Pentagon, and a field in pennsylvania in 2001.

Wes Clark knows all these things as well as we all do, yet he says "it's all because of Iraq". Wes Clark is a liar and has sold his soul to the Democratic party in the hopes of being rewarding with a high muckity-muck position in the party when they regain power.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Wes Clark knows all these things as well as we all do, yet he says "it's all because of Iraq". Wes Clark is a liar and has sold his soul to the Democratic party in the hopes of being rewarding with a high muckity-muck position in the party when they regain power.

What more can be said, except to point out that this shows a lack of personal integrity - something that used to be one of the key personality traits for military leadership. Seems he was publicly censored on this trait by some of his contemporaries when he was running in the last election...
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the values of "Duty, Honor, Country," instilled at West Point have been given the "deep six" (sorry Navy expression) by Wes Clark. I ask this: What honor is left to Clark when as a retired General he stoops to curry favor from those whose value is to "blame America first?"

Nalt
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wesley Clark has joined John Murtha in the ranks of individuals who have sacrificed their honor for political gain.
Shame on em. They deserve the annoniminty that history will bestow upon them.
(love the new Firefox automatic spell checker)

Dusty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: