SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a good laugh, John Conyers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: a good laugh, John Conyers Reply with quote

Approx. a year ago, I signed up to get Sen. Conyers automatic updates via email. I was "curious" what one of the biggest jokes of the Democratic Party had to say.

Here's the latest: (emphasis/additions mine, becca)

Quote:
One More Day Until Victory
Confucius Say: Man with hand in pocket feel ***** all day.

A President Hand-picked by Katherine Harris and the Supreme Court
and 286 Electoral Votes

Misleading a Nation into War.
Not according to the NY Times

Outing an undercover CIA operative.
Oh, Please!..enough already!

Sign up to volunteer for election day and help get all our supporters to the polls.
dead or alive, drunk - we don't care
and you get an extra bonus for slashing tires...sshhhhhh

Forward this email to friends committed to a Democratic victory.
Sorry, but I don't have terrorists email addys...maybe you can provide them to me, John. Thank you in advance.

Smearing a Vietnam Veteran Senator who lost his limbs in combat.
John, I can't believe you are bringing up John F'in Kerry's 4/22/71 BS Show! Mr. Conyers, I thought you were a FOK (a little something I learned over at that truthful website). Wink

No bid contracts.
Name someone else that can complete the job.

Swiftboating.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Very Happy

Another Presidential Election Decided by Unanswered Irregularties.

Terri Schiavo.
I could go on and on from here, but I'm thirsty and hungry. Crying or Very sad

New Orleans.

Jack Abramoff.

Cronyism.

Releasing nuclear secrets on the web.

Abuse of Power.

**Saddam, what is the Bush Administration going to do next? The only way to restore checks and balances is by electing a Democratic Congress. Here is what you can do to help:

First, Vote.

Second, make sure everyone in your family and your friends vote. Call them now.

Third, if you can, help us on our final drive to Get Out the Vote. To volunteer to help out today or on election day, you can e-mail smalls@dccc.org, or go to the DCCC volunteer site.

You can also contact your local Democratic Campaign to see how you can help on election day. Karl Rove just dismissed Democratic GOTV efforts as "sporadic and episodic" -- lets prove him wrong on election day.

Fourth, if you experience or see any irregularities, immediately call 1-888-DEM-VOTE (1-888-336-8683). You can also call this number to obtain information on poll locations. We're not going to sit by and let anyone steal our votes this time.

Finally, lets check out the returns together. Tomorrow on my web site I will post information on how you can get breaking news on the election returns.

Thank you for your support. And please vote.

Your Friend,

John Conyers, Jr.

**If you're wondering why one of the sentences is addressed to Saddam, it's because when I signed up for the updates, I signed up as:

Name: Saddam Hussein

I LMAO whenever I get an email from Conyers, cause it says Dear Saddam.

Laughter - still the best medicine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: