SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TONIGHT AT 7/9PM ET: Interesting program at CNN Headlines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: TONIGHT AT 7/9PM ET: Interesting program at CNN Headlines Reply with quote

I just heard this on Rush's radio: Glenn Back will present a special program tonight at 7/9PM ET at CNN Headline News

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/beck.extremistagenda/

ABOUT THE SHOW
Radical Islamists are at war with the West. In a one-hour special, Glenn Beck will show you the shocking images -- rarely seen by American viewers -- that help fuel rage against Israel and the West.

On the interview with Rush this morning, Glenn said getting this on CNN HN has been the battle of his life, but some people "very high up" at CNN HN have supported him.

It's about time for the folks and politicians to really know the true face of those people who are so desperately and eagerly to destroy us. As the old saying goes, "knowing thy enemy is the first step to win the fight".
susanlprince
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the few, VERY FEW, times that I wish I had cable.

Luckily, a few people still have a VCR and I'm getting a tape made.

http://obsessionthemovie.com

If you haven't already viewed "Obsession", you really should check it out. I'm sure it'll be a good companion piece to the CNN Headline News Special from Beck.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: