SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TAPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: TAPS Reply with quote

http://www.uss-rangerguy.com/Ranger_Sounds/2_taps.wav

Steve Golding 1/6/2007 One Fine American

email from rick
To all:
It is with Sadness and that I have to let you know that according to Steve's Sister Laura, our Brother Steve Crossed Over at 1710 Hours East Coast Time this afternoon. Unbelievable Sadness for Mack, Ashley, and Steve and Mack's Families. Sadness too, for all of us who loved Steve and will surely miss Steve.
There is, I must say, also Great Joy that Steve's suffering is over. He was, my Friends, at times in great pain in the past few months. That pain is now over! Joy too, that Steve has Crossed over and is in Heaven with God, the Great Spirit!
Steve now knows the Truth!
Steve is also together again with Dave, Ted, Chris and Diana's Dads, Steve's Foster Brother, the POW's that have died in Captivity, the POW/MIA's that Steve fought so courageously for, and the Family Members that have Crossed Over before him. I am sure, that God and all of them welcomed Steve with open arms!
Please-Please continue to Pray for Mack, Ashley, and the Family so that they may have Strength and Comfort during this difficult time!

God Bless,
Rick

Steve was a long time activist for our POW/MIAs, founder of Operation Just Cause, member of the National Alliance of Families, Producer and Host for POW/MIA Freedom Radio and survivor in New York during the 9-11 attack, among other activities. His dedication to getting a live POW home was well known as was his tenacity and honesty in the issue. Those who worked with him could not ask for a better advocate, those who didn't could not have a tougher opponent. I am proud to call him friend and honored that he considered me the same.

see you on the other side brother
thanx for all you've done.
eddie the lock

steve's work:

http://www.ojc.org/powforum/index.htm

http://attacked911.tripod.com/

he never let up on trying to bring our heroes home
he and a handful of others are the reason you see the pow flag fly today.
Passed from this life on January 6, 2007
Mr. Stephen E. Golding died Saturday, January 6th, 2007 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ. He was 50. Mr. Golding was born in Bay Shore, NY living in Brooklyn before moving to Stirling, NJ 4 years ago. He was a member of the Shrine of St. Joseph in Stirling, NJ. He worked as a Project Accountant for Forest City Ratner. Prior employment was with 200 5th Avenue Associates as a Commercial Real Estate Comptroller for 14 years. He was one of the organizer for the Rolling Thunders in Washington D.C., was a member of the Knights of Columbus at St. Marks RC Church in Brooklyn, NY, was also a member of the National Alliance of Families "POW/MIA". and was on the Real Estate Board. He was survived by his wife Marcia A. Pantophlet-Golding, and his daughter Ashley G. Golding of Stirling, NJ, 4 sisters, Patricia Golding of Medford, L.I, Theresa Garrison of Deer Park, L.I., Barbara Delzer of Olyria, OH, Laura Lattimore of Phoenix, AR. Services will be Thursday 10:00 AM for a Mass of Christian Burial at the Shrine of St. Joseph in Stirling, NJ. Visitation will be Wednesday 2-4 and 7-9 at the Valley Memorial Funeral Home 1012 Valley Rd., Gillette, NJ.and Thursday 9:00 AM at Shrine of St. Joseph. Family request donations to the Shrine of St. Joseph Stirling, NJ or the National Alliance of Families "POW/MIA" P.O. Box 40327 Bellevue, Washington 98015.

Last edited by Guest on Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condolences to Steve's family and his extended family, and especially to you Eddie on the loss of your friend with whom you shared such an abiding committment to the POWs/MIAs cause.

Rest in peace.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passed from this life on January 6, 2007
Mr. Stephen E. Golding died Saturday, January 6th, 2007 at Overlook Hospital in Summit, NJ. He was 50. Mr. Golding was born in Bay Shore, NY living in Brooklyn before moving to Stirling, NJ 4 years ago. He was a member of the Shrine of St. Joseph in Stirling, NJ. He worked as a Project Accountant for Forest City Ratner. Prior employment was with 200 5th Avenue Associates as a Commercial Real Estate Comptroller for 14 years. He was one of the organizer for the Rolling Thunders in Washington D.C., was a member of the Knights of Columbus at St. Marks RC Church in Brooklyn, NY, was also a member of the National Alliance of Families "POW/MIA". and was on the Real Estate Board. He was survived by his wife Marcia A. Pantophlet-Golding, and his daughter Ashley G. Golding of Stirling, NJ, 4 sisters, Patricia Golding of Medford, L.I, Theresa Garrison of Deer Park, L.I., Barbara Delzer of Olyria, OH, Laura Lattimore of Phoenix, AR. Services will be Thursday 10:00 AM for a Mass of Christian Burial at the Shrine of St. Joseph in Stirling, NJ. Visitation will be Wednesday 2-4 and 7-9 at the Valley Memorial Funeral Home 1012 Valley Rd., Gillette, NJ.and Thursday 9:00 AM at Shrine of St. Joseph. Family request donations to the Shrine of St. Joseph Stirling, NJ or the National Alliance of Families "POW/MIA" P.O. Box 40327 Bellevue, Washington 98015.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: